•Why• [C.G] p.1

{CAUTION BEFORE YOU READ!!¡¡
Below is an imagine written about a real word event. Teen pregnancy, of you are not comfortable with the context written below don't read.}

Imagine
Word Count 938

The toddlers cry's could be heard from your and Carl's bedroom. Judith had been growing fussy the past few days and wanted more attention.

The rest of the group was outside the house and in Alexandria, finishing or either starting their night shifts.

"I got her." You whisper to Carl as your eyes glance at the alarm clock and its red numbers. The clock on the shelf read 9:05pm.

"You sure?" Carl questioned as you detach yourself from his gasp.

You nod, hoping of the bed and out the door.

"Shh," you coo to Judith as you walk into her bedroom. She stood near the ledge of her crip–wearing her pink unsie. "it's okay, I'm here."

You pick her up from her crip with care, one arm under her legs as the other gently laid across her back.

You wipe away her delicate tear with your shirt sleeve. Quietly pacing while rocking her back and forth, attempting for her to get some shut eye.

Judith's head lay gently upon your shoulder, her arms by her sides and hands grasped tightly onto your shirt.

You were so focused on Judith you barley noticed the light knock on the door frame.

"She asleep?" Carl asked from the outer side of the door way.
"Almost," you reply.

After a silent moment Carl steps forward with caution being carful not to wake her if she had fallen asleep.

His chest pressed against your opposite shoulder the baby was laying on, his chin grazing your ear.

"Do you think you are,"

This wasn't the first time a question like this was brought up.

You sigh, understanding the reasons why he was worrying. "I have this feeling I can't explain, my gut and heart is telling me one thing–that I am. My head telling me other wise–that I'm not."

You and Carl had been dating since Terminus. The group slowly figuring out, all of which congratulating you both and our decision. However only two knew about you guys both losing it—your virginity. Maggie and Glenn both confronting and supporting the mutual reasons.

Yet on the other hand, not a single soul knew about this. The possibility of you expecting.

Your gaze still locked onto the nearly sleeping baby, "I'm hoping you are," Carl stated. "but then again hoping your not."

Your facial expression says it all when your eyes suddenly dart towards Carl, as if out loud asking him why?

"I love you y/n, I'd love our child just as much." Short silence struck the conversation before he began again, "But if anything were to happen to this place like things had in the past, it would be rough on the both of us."

You nod again, now having a complete understanding of why. "I'll talk to Dennis tomorrow, figure out how we can tell."

{Tomorrow morning at 10:37am}

"How long have you been left wondering?" You sat across from Dennis, who of which chose to stand along her medical cabinets.

"Roughly a month," Carl wasn't able to tag along since both he and Glenn had things to do around the walls. "I'm usually regular but I missed my period two weeks ago."

Dennis thought solutions over, thinking of away to solve your and Carl's issue. "Come with me."

::

Dennis eyes scan throught out a large paperback book the title, "Early Pregnancy at Home Remedies".

"Here you go," her index finger lining the useful piece of text. This time reading so out loud. "If peed on while pregnant, sugar levels in the body are too high, excess sugar can end up in the urine. This can be seen with gestational diabetes, a form of diabetes that only develops during pregnancy. Chemically alternating your urine to clump if positive and the sugar to devolve if negative."

Her glossy orbs quickly dart towards mine. "My suggestion is to make a trip to the pantry on your way out. Grab a single bag of sugar, and pour it into a bowl half way, pee on it and it will show you your results."

::

"Do you want to be here?" You ask Carl.
"I don't know how I'll handle the results," his forehead already smudged with sweat. "still I want to be with you."

You make your way to the sugar and bowl while Carl latched and locked the door behind the two of you. Taking the measuring cup adding a half to the bowl.

As akward as it might have looked–with confidence enough to pull your pants down and began the test, only peeing the last bit of urine into the bowl.

Once you were finished, you place the bowl onto the tiled floor and waited for the results. Carl's and your hand intertwined as you think over what might happen.

"Do you want a baby?" You curiously ask Carl.
"Why wouldn't I," his answer a bit shocking. "it's our baby. Y/n, I wouldn't want to give anything else in this world up." You nod the clock ticking to 12pm, a whole ten minutes for the result.

Slowly you rise from the wall of the bathroom tub, making your way to the test that sat on the opposite side of the room.

You gasp, taking a knee as you continued observing.

"What is it?"

After a while, you announce the news. "Positive." You reply, tears of joy parting your face.

Should I add a part 2?¿