•Promise• [C:R]

Imagine
Word Count: 1,561

"No, Riggs! No!" You scream as you stand soaked by a single water gun.
"Haha! Told you!" Chandler laughs while pointing.

You lift your water gun, aiming it at Chandler. His smile drops.

"You wouldn't dare." He states, shaking his head while smirking.

Later on both of you, are sitting on his back porch dripping with water. Your clothes so cold it's refreshing, the wind holding out a breeze you considered as harmless.

Chandler sits beside you, looking down at the wooden floor panels. The two of you gently rock on the porch swing, letting the sun wave it's goodbyes.

Your head rests on his shoulder, not having to slump down because of his height advantage.

"Chan." His eyes drew towards yours.
"Happy six months." You whisper, looking up at him.

"You to babe." He whispered in you ear, sending chills throughout your spine.

You sigh, "I wish this could last forever."
"The sunset?"
"No, Chan. I wish this moment would last forever. Me being surrounded by your arms, sitting peacefully on a porch - watching the sunset."

He straightens himself, his actions cause you to sit up on your own.

"Well why can't it?" He asked. Chandler is slumped over, his hands intertwined resting on his knees.
"I don't know Chandler."
"It can. You know that, right?" He added.

You look at him, your eyes sparkle with love and hope. "You promise?"

"Promise." He states, embracing you.

•|•
[1 Month Later]

"Your such an ass!" You scream, springing up from one of his chairs.

"I'm the ass?" As you reach for your purse, he grips your forearm. Sending him back a stare, full of daggers. "I'm the ass?!" He screams repeating himself, shaking your arm as he spoke.

"You best let go of me." Your teeth clenched, grip around your purse getting tighter.

"Should I?" Chandler mocked, his grip also getting tighter. You try your best, not to burst out in anger or in tears.

You don't say anything, you just look at him. Sending him a mental message he would notice.

Your lower lip starts to quiver, your eyes turn soft drowned in disbelief–are focused on his.

After a moment, his eyes soften too. Realizing the he hurt you. Your arm falls lose from his hands, Chandler stumbles back. Catching himself on his dresser, knocking everything he had on top off. He's lost, his eyes dart from corner to corner.

You expression regains itself, anger and frustration beaming off your tensed muscles. You take steps towards Chandler, his eyes still darting, you reach for his collar. Tightly griping his black t-shirt, pulling his face to yours. His blue orbs finally settle on your face.