Chapter Twenty-Six

Songs for this chapter:

Matt Cardle - When We Collide

Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy

Take That - Up All Night

One Direction - Midnight Memories

Go Radio - Goodnight Moon

I nodded and intertwined my fingers in his hair and tugged at it slightly causing a moan to escape him, but his moan was quickly silence by my lips crashing to his.

He moved his hands up and down my back then suddenly pulled the bottom of my hair causing my head to jolt backwards, he moved his lips from mine and placed them on my neck. He moved down kissing over my collarbone and to my shoulder, then moved back over and to the other shoulder. He slowly moved down to my breasts but instead I took his head in my hands, pulled him back up to me and shook my head.

He looked at me confused as I stood up off him and gestured for him to stand up as well, the water came up just above our waists. I ran my hands slowly down his chest taking in the beautiful sight of him dripping wet, memorising every little feature.

My fingers kept slowing going down his chest, when I looked at him he had a look on confusion on his face, that was until I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his not so loose swimming trunks. Realisation then washed over his face and he smirked at me for about the billionth time today.

For some reason my hands seemed to be shaking slightly, I was honestly nervous I hadn't done anything like this in ages. I mean sex was simple compared to this. Gary sensed my nervousness and tilted my head up so I was looking at him once again and he smiled in reassurance.

"It's okay, just relax." He said in a light tone making me once again relax instantly.

I took a deep breath and once again slowly pulled Gary's trunks down without my eyes leaving his face. I pushed him down so he was once again sat down, I had a sudden burst of confidence as I climbed on top of him and straddled him again.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and started grinding my hips to his, I was afraid I wasn't doing it right for him until he threw his head back and let a moan fall from his lips. "Fuck Katie." I heard his whisper under his breath but just loud enough to hear over the sounds of the bubble jets around the hot tub.

I took this opportunity to place my lips to his neck and repeat his actions of deciding to once again leave a mark on me. I as he did, swiped my tongue over the red spot. "Mine." I whispered in his ear as my hips still kept rubbing against his.

I moved further back so that I was right on the edge of his knees, he held my hips insuring that I didn't fall off. His breathing was pitchy but his face was now facing me but his eyes were closed. I without any warning took him in my hands and started pumping slowly up and down. I was pleased with the results as he once again flung his head back and an hardly audible raspy moan left the back of his throat causing me to smile at his response.

Every now and again I'd rub my finger over his tip causing an extra loud moan, there would also occasionally a curse word fall from his lips. Which in all fairness is an extreme turn on when he swears.

My motions got quicker and more intense as I leaned forward and left kisses on his chest and up near his collarbones as he'd done to me. I felt him shift slightly under me and without any warning moved down a bit and pulled my whole body forward causing me to release him and put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

"I want you to feel good too." He whispered in my ear, I was confused at first until he moved the bottom half of my bikini to one side and positioned me so I was just above him. Then I realised what he wanted me to do.