Chapter Twenty-Four

I looked up and saw my idol waving a walking over to us, I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a second.

"Olly!" Gary called back over.

I was so unbelievably starstruck, I can't believe he's right here in front of me, I mean obviously I've seen him live before, many times, but this was different.

"How you doing mate?" He asked Gary once he was close enough.

"I'm amazing thanks." He replied squeezing my waist. "What about you?" He asked Olly in return.

"I'm good." He replied smiling at Gary then looking down at me. "Wow, you must be Katie. I've heard so much about you." He said pulling me into a hug, Gary releasing his grip on me so I could hug him back.

"I- erm, hi." I said once he'd let me go. Wow, this was so surreal, I'm pretty sure I'm on the verge on tears, good tears for once though. "I'm a massive, massive fan." I beamed up at him feeling myself bushing as Gary put his arm around my waist again.

"Thank you." He smiled back down at me. "Come on, Robs already at the table." He told us as we followed him through the restaurant to where Robbie was sat.

"Alright Gaz? How are you today Katie?" He asked me standing up and hugging me.

"I'm great thanks." I replied to his question. "Thank you for this." I whispered in his ear before he let me go.

"Let's get some drinks!" Robbie practically shouted whilst he sat down again. Gary, being the gentleman he is pulled out my chair for me to sit down opposite from Olly. He then sat down on the chair next to me and shuffled it closer to me so he could once again, put his arm around my wait.

"Mmmm." I murmured back to Robbie.

"I'll just have a beer I think." Olly said.

"So will I actually." Robbie agreed with Ollys choice in drink.

"What do you want babe?" Gary whispered in my ear.

"You." I smirked at him and kissed him on the nose.

"Mmmm." He murmured when Robbie cleared his throat.

"Katie, Gaz, what you two having?" He asked smirking at Olly who was trying not to laugh.

"Erm shall we get a bottle of white wine?" Gary asked me.

"Sounds amazing." I replied putting my hand on his thigh.

"You should see her once she's got some alcohol in her. She maybe a bit quiet now but when she's drunk oh my she goes wild." Robbie told Olly with the biggest and cheekiest smirk on his face.

"I'm not that bad honestly." I replied attempting to defend myself.

Just the thought of Monday night made my cheeks burn and the next morning when Mark told me he'd heard me screaming Garys name.

-----

After the lovely meal and having quite a few drinks in me I decided to get out my phone and text Lauren as the boys were talking about so work stuff, something about doing a song together which the details didn't bother me as long as it happened.

Hey! You still coming home tomorrow yeah?:)x

I text her hoping she was because I'd missed her this past week and we had a lot of catching up to do. I looked down as my phone vibrated in my hand.

Yep! Can't wait to see you, I've been missing you loads! How's Gary? Anything I should know about?;)x

I've completely forgot to tell her that we were officially together, I suppose with everything that went on yesterday it wasn't the first thing on my mind, I sighed as I replied to her.