Chapter Twenty-Three

After the nightmare last night I'd hardly slept, I was worried if I did then I'd just end up dreaming about it again. I sighed as I lifted Garys arm from around me and gently placing it down on the bed, I didn't want to leave him but I also didn't want to stay in that bed any longer. I had no energy to get dressed so I decided to just go to the kitchen and make myself some food.

I sat on one of the stools as I waited for my bread to finish toasting. My cuts had already started begging to scab over which was a good thing I suppose. I crossed my arms and placed them on the counter then placing my head in my arms. Such little sleep doesn't do me well I thought as I sighed.

I about shit myself when the toast popped up out the toaster signalling it was done, I giggled a genuine giggle as I walked over to it. "Coffee, I need coffee." I muttered to myself as I spread the butter over the toast.

After I'd put the water on to boil in the kettle I sat back at the counter positioning myself as I was before. After a couple of seconds the door to the kitchen opened and I felt my body involuntary stiffen.

"How are you this morning?" Gary whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist causing me to relax.

"A lot better, just tired." I replied lifting my head up and rubbing my eyes. "I didn't really sleep much after the erm dream." I carried on as I slid round to face him. I couldn't help but smile at the fact he was stood there in just his boxers still with bed head hair.

"What?" He asked me with a confused and curious smile.

"Nothing." I replied still with a smile. "You just look so cute yet hot in the morning." I said pulling him closer to me, putting my hands on either side of his face and putting my lips to his.

"Mmm, you are feeling better today aren't you?" He asked me after I'd pulled away and walked over to where the water had now boiled.

"Yup, how couldn't I be in a good mood when I get to spend time with Olly Murs!" I squealed as I poured the water into the mug with the coffee grains in.

"And me." I turn round to see a smirk on his face.

"Suppose there's always one downside." I replied with a smirk of my own. He put his hand over his heart and pretended he was hurt causing me to laugh. "Do you want anything?" I asked pointing to the kettle.

"No thank you, if you just kiss me like you did before that'll wake me up." He replied with a smug smile on his face as I walked over to him where he's taken my seat at the counter.

"Like this?" I whisper as I shuffle between his legs, wrapping my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Mmmm." He moans as I pick up my mug and walk into the lounge. I decided not to eat my toast as I really wasn't hungry.

"You can't just turn me on like that, walk out and leave me with this." Gary said as he walked in the lounge and pointed to his boxers. My gaze followed to where he was pointing and I could feel myself going red at the sight of his bulge.

"Mmmm, I'll finish what I started later." I looked up and winked at him smirking.

"Dirty girl." He muttered and shook his head as he sat next to me.

"Maybe." I smiled drinking my last sip of coffee and placing my mug down on the small table next to me.

When I was with him my mind wasn't focused on anything other than him, us, our memories -new and old-, our future and more often or not his lips on mine.

I turned his head with my hand so he was looking at me, just as he opened his mouth to say something I lent up and kissed him taking full advantage of his mouth being open as I slipped my tongue in. He put his hand on my hip as I shuffled around to get my best possible position.