Chapter Fourteen

I walked out of the studio and back in to the lounge and resumed my place in between Mark and Howard.

"Mark, did Gary tell you about the perfect girl we found for you?" I asked.

"No he didn't! I've been wanting to know about her all day." He excitedly replied.

"Hmm well she's the same age as you, she's from the Midlands, her names Lauren, she's my best friend so if you hurt her I won't be happy, she's beautiful but absolutely mental, but in a good way. She's always been a massive fan of Take That and you've always been her favourite, she's quite smart but lacks some common sense and erm yeah I can't really think what else." I said trying to make Lauren sound as good as I could.

"She sounds lovely, lets set it up." Wow, I was shocked, I didn't think it would be that easy.

"Wow, really? Okay, I'll call her later." Gary walked back in the room and put a couple of plates of nibbles on the table, he really was beautiful, he gave me butterflies and made my heart beat so fast.

"So, what does everyone want to drink?" He asked us all.

"Just bring out a few bottles of wine a couple of cans of beer, you know let us choose." Robbie replied for us all.

"I'll help you." I said following Gary in to the kitchen.

"Is Mark okay to drink? I know a few years ago he had all those problems." He just smiled at me.

"I thought you said you ignored anything to do with Take That?" He replied smiling.

"No, just you." I giggled.

"He'll be fine, he'll never go over board like he did then, he's smarter now. Let's get this party started then." He passed me a few glasses and a bottle of wine to carry through. Well this should be interesting I thought.

"Was there an actual point to today?" I asked.

"Well, yes of course I wanted the boys to meet you but originally we were meant to be discussing stuff on a new album but that can wait. Don't worry they like you, smile." I smiled just like he'd asked. He held the door open for me so I could walk in the lounge.

"Thank you." I thanked him.

"Here you go boys." I said putting everything down on the table. "So, what sort of trouble am I getting myself into 'partying' as Gary said, with you lot?" They all laughed probably because of some memory they had from some time.

"Well... Where do why begin?" Howard rhetorically asked.

"Erm Katie, I've got this charity award, dinner thing on Wednesday, it's a sort of black tie occasion and I was wondering if you'd come with me?" He asked me blushing, all the boys again focused their attention on me.

"Yes! I'd love too, but I'll have to go buy a new dress tomorrow." I replied, I looked over to Jason who was giving me a questioning luck, I knew exactly what he was thinking, I just nodded to him and he looked away from me satisfied with himself.

"Well, I'll come with you and buy you something." Gary said to me. I just shook my head.

"It's fine, I'll go by myself and pay for it."

"You're so stubborn, please let me do this for you." I just half laughed at him.

"Fine, but it won't be expensive I promise."

"Let's get this party started then." Robbie shouted raising his glass, we all raised ours too.

"To friends and the future." He said.

"Friends and the future." We all chorused. I turned to Mark and mouthed "You okay?" He just nodded and said thank you, I hadn't really drank since the incident with Tom but I felt safe, very safe with all the boys around me.