Chapter Eleven

*Katie's P.O.V*

Gary slowly opened the door "Oh, you finally found her then!?" This woman seemed to basically scream at him, he hadn't opened the door wide enough for me to actually see who it was.

"Erm it's not really the time now, and I don't like you being here." Gary replied.

"Oh sorry, am I disturbing you from fucking 'the one.'" She said barging in.

"Now that is totally out of order, me and Katie aren't even in a relationship, it was again, the media twisting things." I just looked at them both and she looked over to me, she completely ignored Gary and walked over to me.

"So you must be Katie. Oh how I've heard so much about you. I'm Chloe, his ex." Ohhhhh see now everything started to make sense as I remembered back to the conversation me and Gary had, had just yesterday. She seemed to sort of figure me out for a minute or so. "What does she have that I don't? I'm much better looking, skinnier, taller and more perfect than her." Oh well that was a rude thing to say, but I'm sure she was on a destructive mission.

"Chloe I swear. Even though me and Katie aren't together I can tell you right now she is much more beautiful than you, skinnier and okay maybe she's not taller but like that matters, she IS perfect and oh believe me she is the kindness person I know, she's amazing and her personality is a thousand times better than yours. That's why she's better than you" she stood there looking at him in shock and I could feel myself staring to blush.

I thought now might be a good time to text Lauren:

Crazy ex girlfriend just burst round. HELP!x

"I've always loved you Gary, even when you cheated on my I loved you, when you broke up with me I still loved you, I've never loved anyone since and never will. You were my whole life and you threw it all away for that slut." She said pointing to me, I think that half of that was sincere and yet the other half was anger and just pure bitchiness.

"Firstly, I never cheated on you! Secondly you never loved me, you loved the idea of being with me and my money. I never loved you and I never will, you had no right to burst in here start hurling abuse at Katie and then say that."

My phone vibrated in my hands, it was Lauren:

What? Chloe!? What's happening? Aw i'm missing out on so much.x

I really couldn't be bothered to reply to her at the minute. Chloe walked over to Gary. "Yes you did, you always have since the moment we met, till now. I'm the only one you want to be with, stop telling yourself differently. Maybe this will remind you." She said grabbing Garys face and kissing him, ugh I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Erm, I'll leave you two too it." I said walking up the stairs, I took one look at Gary and he was looking at me, I could see him trying to push her off him but he didn't want to physically hurt him. I stood at the top of the stairs, out of sight.

She must have finally finished sucking his face off because all I heard so Gary go "Why did you do that!? You had no right to do that. I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU." He must have screamed in her face.

"Gary i'm-" She was obviously going to try and plead for forgiveness but he wasn't having any of it.

"No, get out of my house. NOW." She must have felt the seriousness of it all and actually left. I quickly creeped to our bedroom because I knew that once he'd cooled off he would have come up. I got my phone out and decided to text Lauren back but halfway through me texting her she text me again:

Katie, you're over all the newspapers over here. Are you and Gary together!?!?!?!?!?!xx

Oh for fuck sake, she was in a differently country and yet still had managed to hear about it. I decided to ignore the last text and just reply to this one: