News, Dates, and Guess Game ❌

Hey, guys. I'm not dead.

I know it's been a while and some of you all may not even see this chapter because you guys have just thrown it out of your library, so thank you to those that didn't. 'Cause I've got some important shit I wanna talk about with you guys.

News

You guys probably already figured this out, but:

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO P.T.!

To be honest with you all, I have been writing a sequel a little bit before Pinned Tweets ended: I just wasn't sure if I wanted to publish it just yet because I didn't know if anyone wanted one or if it people would actually read it

But, now I know that you want a sequel AND you guys better read it cause I can already tell you that it will be poppin'!

Anyways, I also want you guys to know that Book 2 will be COMPLETELY different from this one. Book 2 will have more drama, my writing will be improved, and I have bigger things planned for it. The sequel will really be focusing on Justin and Scarlett's life after the Tweets so it will be picking up from the Epilogue.

Dates

Yeah, you guys, this is such a big deal that I'm fixing dates for the book's release 😂🙄

But, yeah, I have planned on release TWO dates for the book to drop.

The first date is:
Thursday, June 1st, 2017 (also the day I get out of the shit hole known as school)

This is when the book will drop. Although, it will not have any chapters put on it. It will simply just be there for people to know about.

The actual date when I will start uploading chapters is:
Friday, July 21st, 2017

You're probably wondering: "Dude, why are you making me wait a month and 20 days for this? Just start already!" Well, see after I drop the book, I will need some time to revise and edit a couple of chapters until I publish them. And I have soooo many chapters that it will take me a little bit over month to get through them all.

Trust me you guys, the wait will be worth it 😁😉

Guess Game

Lastly, I have decided to involve you guys a little into the making of the sequel that I am doing a "contest". It's just for fun and it really isn't that big of deal.

So, the rules are simple if you wanna play:

You have to have read P.T. (duh)
and
You have to be following me (permanently).

So, this is where the lovely photo in the media comes into place. This contest is a guess game. You guys are going to have to guess the title for the sequel.

All you have to do is search up the songs on Sabrina Carpenter's album (EVOLution) and see which one you think best fits Justin and Scarlett's story. It may require to listen to some of the songs, and if you don't wanna then you can guess or just not play.

When commenting what song you think it is, you will also have to give me a reason to why you think the song fits. It doesn't have to be perfect, I just need to know why.

The winner gets their very own character in book two. Of course the character will be like an "extra" (the character may only last one chapter 😬), but it counts. I already know what the title is, so when I see the first correct comment, that user will win. I won't mention who wins in the comments (that would be dumb), I will put up a chapter telling you who won along with learning you know when the book has been published. Then I will privately discuss the with the winner how they want their character to be like. Such as: face-claims, name, age e.t.c.

I believe that is all that I have to share with you guys. Mark those dates on your calendars, and search up a Sabrina Carpenter song to win a character in the upcoming sequel. Simple!

Thanks again you guys
😘😘😘

PS- I am REALLY stuck writing the sequel right now, so comment here what you want to see happen in the book and I will jot them down. (I'm looking at you FATHERSAINT. Help your girl out 😩)

-😜S.💜