|33|- Drake & Buster's ❌

A/N: NO ONE COMMENT ON THE TITLE! 😂😅Yeah, I know that's not the actual name of the place, but I was just trying to be clever 😝🤔You'll find out what it means later on in this chapter. But, right now, just read and enjoy.😘😘
___

~~Justin~~

Kylie: It's quite simple, Justin. All you have to say is: "Will you go out with me?" There's no way she can turn you down.

Justin: Not as simple is you make it sound, Ky.

It's been a week since I broke up with Sofia and I think it's safe to say, the entire squad has grown closer to me. Just the other day, the guys game over for a game of poker and beer. It was fun, yet unexpected. And then the girls wanna FaceTime almost all the time. They bring food sometimes though, so we're all good. Not gonna lie, if I knew breaking up with Sofia would bring me so much enjoyment, I would have done a long time ago.

Now, Kylie insisted I come over and hang out with her at her place. Believe it or not, but before I met Scarlett, you could consider Kylie my best friend. We're still close, so it's like nothing changed.

Kylie: Sure, it's easy. It's so clear that you and Scarlett are into each other, you've been all over one another the past week!

Kylie's not wrong. Rosie and I have been showing some major PDA whenever we're in public,(and private). Yet, we're not together.

Justin: Still. Rosie's one of my best friends, I don't wanna make her uncomfortable.

Kylie: You'll be fine. And you will never know....

Kylie got up from the couch and walked over to the coffee table to grab my phone. Knowing my password, she unlocked it, and handed it to me. It was already opened to my contacts, and all I could see was Rosie's profile.

Kylie: Call her.

Justin: What?

Kylie: Call her, and ask her out.

I looked down at Rosie's phone number then back at Kylie.

Justin: Kyl--

Kylie: Just do it! Trust me, okay?

I sighed, took one last look at Kylie, then hit the dial button. The phone began ringing, and I began sweating.

Kylie: Put it in speaker. Also, don't let her know I'm here.

I did as I was told and put the phone on speaker. After the third ring, Rosie answered.

Scarlett: Hello?

Justin: Rosie, hey.

Scarlett: Oh, hey, Jay. What's up?

Justin: Nothing much, just hanging here by myself, thinking about you.

Rosie chuckled over the phone and that made me ease up a bit.

Scarlett: Aww. You're so cute.