|24|- #VMAs ❌

~~Scarlett~~

3 Weeks Later

Scarlett: This isn't fair. How come Cleo loves you more than me?

I questioned Justin as he was taking selfies with Cleo. Cleo hates when I take selfies with her.

Justin: I guess I'm just a lovable person.

He winked at me, meanwhile I just rolled my eyes.

Justin is currently at my place in my bedroom, and we're just chilling. Celebrities chill too, especially when they have nothing better to do. 

You're probably wondering how Justin and I are doing, and in all honesty,  I'm don't know. We're still best friends, no doubt about it. But my feelings are starting to get mixed in. Obviously, Justin doesn't know, and he never will. And, yeah I know, that I said I won't catch any feelings, but whaf the fuck do you think will happen after sucking his dick for about a week.

Justin: So, did you hear?

Justin asked as he jumped onto my bed after Cleo hopped of him to go eat. I swear that cat loves food more than herself.

Justin and I are now both lying flat on our backs staring at each other.

Scarlett: Hear what?

I giggled a bit when he began tracing patterns on my flat and bare stomach. I'm not naked, just in a really short bralette.

Justin: I'm nominated for MTV's VMA Best Male Artist of the Year.

I gasped when the words came out of Justin's mouth.

Scarlett: Jay! Oh my God, that's--

He cut me off before I could finish my congratulations.

Justin: That's not all. You and Kylie are presenting the award! Also, WYDYM is nominated for video of the year. Plus, I'm performing Okay, you now, you can you freak out.

I screamed happily and rolled on top of him. I hugged him while nuzzling into his neck. I began to blush once I felt my boobs press on his chest. Hard. I rolled off immediately. Justin just laughed in response.

Scarlett: But, for real though, this is a huge deal. I get to present to you an award,  cause you're obviously going to win, there's a chance that our video could be make video of the year, and you're performing in the VMA stage after like two years!

Justin smiled at me brightly.

Justin: I know its insane. And, when we win Video of the Year, you can keep the moon man. That's final. Who knows the next time you'll win an award for music?

He pecked me on the forehead and continued to place patterns on my stomach.

And who knows the next time you'll ever give me a kiss? A meaningful one.

÷÷÷÷÷

VMAs, Red Carpet
Madison Square Garden, New York.