|30|- Covers, Magazines, Nudes; Oh My! ❌

A/N: WARNING: BORING ASS FILLER CHAPTER BELOW! IF YOU SKIP AND MOVE ON, THERE WILL BE NO HARM DONE! Thank you.
😝💋
___
Two Days Later
Back in L.A.
~Scarlett~

Gigi: Congratulations, Scarlett!

Gigi burst through the door of my bedroom along with Kendall, Kylie, and Syd. They all hopped on my bed and stared up at me. I swear I have the cutest friends.

Scarlett: What in the world are you talking about?

I asked when I looked up from my Mac Laptop.

Sydney: Haven't you heard?

Scarlett: I've been a little MIA on social media for a while. So, what's up?

Kylie pulled out her iPhone and showed me the screen. It was an article and my face was at the top. I took the phone out of her hands and read what it said.

"For a while now, rumors has surfaced that the gorgeous Scarlett Sanchez will be Elle Magazine's cover girl of the month. Turns out those rumors are true! Elle Magazine recently tweeted how they cannot wait to work with the YouTube mega star. Although Sanchez is yet to confirm the collaboration, millions of 'Rosie Cheeks' (her fan base) have already began counting down to the release date of the issue. For we all know, it will be a magnificent one."

My jaw hung open while I read the article. Sure, I've had experience with being a cover girl. I've been on the cover of Marie Claire, Teen Vogue, and even GQ. But, Elle Magazine has been on my bucket list for a couple years now.

Scarlett: When did you find this out.

Kendall: This morning. We figured you already knew.

I handed Kylie back her phone and picked mine up. There were a bunch of messages from my mom informing me about Elle. A few others were either from my publicist or manager telling me how they need to set up a date for the photo shoot, interviews, and appearances.

Damn, they work fast.

Kylie: Now there's two Elle cover girls in the squad.

Kylie and I laugh together.

Sydney: What are you going to do now that you know?

Scarlett: Tweet about it, I guess.

I opened up the Twitter app and composed a tweet.