|44|- True Love Never Dies ❌

A/N: Crumby ass title with a not so crumby story
🙄
___

The Week After
One Month of No Jarlett
Jarlett's Anniversary
~Scarlett~

I stare at the disk Calvin gave me about a week ago and contemplated for 1000th time this week whether or not if I should watch it. I want to watch, out of curiosity. But, at the same time, I'm afraid of what I'll find. I don't know why, I just am.

Sighing, I picked up the disk and put it in my Apple laptop. The video popped up and I played it. It was in black and white, but you could still see very clearly. A blonde girl, whom I recognized as Sofia, was sitting at a bar. She said something to the bartender, then he went away for a few minutes, but came back with two drinks.

Sofia nodded at him and handed him some cash. She looked around and made sure that no one was looking, then she pulled out a small white bag. After checking her surroundings again, she dumped the white substance into the drink.

That caught my attention.

She stirred the drink in the cup for a while and just sat there. Eventually, a guy whom I recognize as Justin walked up to Sofia. They exchanged a few words and the next thing I knew, Justin was chugging down the drink that she...drugged.

Holy fuck. S-she drugged Justin.

After letting that process, I noticed Sofia smash her lips onto Justin's. My mouth hung agape while I saw run her hands all over him. She whispered something in his ear, then dragged him out of the club. The video ended.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck!

That little bitch drugged Jay! That's how she got him to sleep with her, then get me to break up with him.

I jumped off my bed and began to pace around my room. No, no, no, what have I done?! I broke up with Justin because of this! Because of that stupid hoe! I never even let him explain himself or gave him a chance, I just believed those photos on the spot. I can't believe how stupid I am.

It's never too late to fix this, Scar.

My conscience tells me.

You can still fix what you have with Justin. All you have to do is beg him to take you back. Tell him how sorry you are and that you are willing to make it work. If he really loves you, he'll believe you.

Realization hit me.

I need Justin back.

I ran over to my closet and threw on the first thing I found. A pair of leggings, a tank top, sweatshirt, and hat.