|31|-Once A Hoe, Always A Hoe ❌

A/N: You beautiful people gave me A THOUSAND READS?! Wow, thank you so much guys! Love you all. Here's a chapter to show my appreciation.
💓💗💖
___

❤️ 657k likes↪️47k retweets💬112k comments

❤️ 657k likes
↪️47k retweets
💬112k comments

justinbieber: @scarsandstitches can you keep me company?

~Scarlett~

Scarlett: I can't believe you posted that photo....

I say while staring down onto Justin's Twitter profile. Not too long ago, Justin posted a photo of us shirtless in a bed together when we were in Phoenix. We made Syd take the photo, just for fun. Justin must've been so proud of the photos that he just had to post it on his social media for millions to view.

Justin: Why not? You have to admit that it's a great ass photo.

Scarlett: Well, yeah, but--

I was cut off by sound of Justin's phone ringing. Sofia's name flashed on his screen. Justin stared at the screen until it went to voicemail. Then, he turned to look at me with a smile on his face.

Scarlett: So, you've been ignoring her....

Justin sighed slowly before responding.

Justin: Don't worry about it, Rosie.

Scarlett: But, Jay--

Justin: When I'm ready to speak to her, I'll know. I can't just forget what she did to you. That's not how it works....

This time, I sighed and nodded my head. I can't force him to do what he doesn't want to do. Besides, I'm actually enjoying him not speaking to Sofia. Should teach the bitch a lesson for being a hoe.

Scarlett: Okay, okay. Whatever works for you. So, did hear about Kendall's party?

I asked Justin while digging through his fridge.

Justin: Yeah, what about it?

I picked up a bowl of already cut mangos and set them on the counter. I took a seat next to Justin and began to eat them.

Scarlett: You gonna go?

Justin took a slice of the mango and popped it in his mouth while shaking his head.