|26|- No Chill In Colorado ❌

Co-author: sinfulbaby

~~Scarlett~~

Kendall: Do you think they had sex last night?

I heard Kendall whisper, not so quietly while I was "sleeping".

Jay and I had fallen asleep in the middle of our second movie. I made sure his fever was 100% gone and it was. I guess I really am an antidote.

Gigi: Not sure. I understand Justin, he's a fucking man whore, but Scar is so loyal. I know she hates Sofia, but she would never hook up with her boyfriend. At least, not intentionally.

Oh, Gigi. Only if you knew.

Justin: Wow, G. I'm hurt.

Justin said groggily which caused Gigi and Kendall to shriek. I didn't even know he was awake.

I opened my eyes and sat up. My sweater had come off, somehow, and only revealed my bra. No wonder they thought Jay and I hooked up last night.

Scarlett: Good morning to you too, guys.

Justin: What do you guys want anyway?

Justin asks while rubbing his eyes.

Kendall: We're going out for breakfast. Hurry up and get ready.

Kendall and Gigi walked to the door.

Gigi: No quickies.

Justin threw a pillow at Gigi but she had already shut the door so he missed.

Justin: Thanks again for last night, Rosie.

I slipped out of his bed and passed him a smile.

Scarlett: No problem. What are friends for?

Justin: Shower sex.

He says with a smirk. It was my turn to throw a pillow at his face.

÷÷÷÷÷

We walked into a cute little breakfast hut with a few people staring at us. I dressed in a white tee, and a pair of black leggings. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed some Vans a little backpack. There was a lot of snow but the sun was shining a lot so it wasn't that cold outside.

 There was a lot of snow but the sun was shining a lot so it wasn't that cold outside