|20|- ....with White Wine ❌

A/N: Dead ass 1AM rn and I can't sleep, so I figured why not update.
😅😅
I legit act like I don't have exams in like two days....
😬😬
___

~~Scarlett~~

Justin: Wanna get out of here?

Justin whispered into my ear over the loud music. I should be in bed sleeping my ass off, but everyone knows: after the party, comes the after party.

I honestly don't see my reason for being here. There's nothing for me to do. Mom is too busy feeding dad cake, Sage and Zac are watching videos on a laptop, Syd and Fredo keep flirting with each other, and I'm pretty sure Ivy and Calvin snuck away to go have sex. Me? I'm trying not to doze the fuck off.

Scarlett: Yes, please.

Justin smiled at me and took my hand. We managed to sneak away without getting noticed. We quickly got into Justin's car and drove off. I may not know where he's taking me, but anywhere is better than here, right now.

÷÷÷÷÷

Scarlett: I love how there's an entire section in your closet dedicated to me.

I commented as I walked around Justin's walk in closet. I remember when we went to Paris, Justin bought me so many clothes and just kept them in his closet, so that whenever I came over I wouldn't worry about clothing. Not that I care, but who says no to free clothes?

Scarlett: Can you unzip me?

Justin nodded before he came up behind me and unzipped me out of my dress. I let the dress fall to the floor, leaving me in only my white lace panties. Normal people would've freaked out over Justin Bieber seeing them half-naked, but the dude and I have gotten in a tub together. Nothing matters anymore after that.

I walked over to my section of the closet and put on pair of grey sweatpants and a black crop top. I threw my hair into a messy bun because why the fuck not?

 I threw my hair into a messy bun because why the fuck not?

Justin: I'm starving.

I heard Justin mumble from the other side of the closet. He was only in a pair of black sweatpants.

Scarlett: C'mon, silly. I'll order us some Chinese food. 

A smile formed on his gorgeous face as we exit the closet.

÷÷÷÷÷

Justin: I'm out of red wine, so we're having white.

Justin stated as he settled the bottle of expensive white wine in front of me.

I poured both Justin and I a glass and took a sip. Not bad.

Justin: So, your birthday is in two weeks....have anything special planned?

I sighed at the thought of my birthday. I've been so occupied with my parents vow renewal that I haven't really thought about it.

Scarlett: No, not really. I may just have a family dinner or something like that.

Justin gave me a look that read: "Hell, no, dude".

Justin: Seriously? Rosie,  c'mon, you're going to turn 21, that's a huge deal.

Scarlett: Why? Its not like I've never had alcohol before or something.

I remarked as I took a sip of my white wine.

Justin: True. But you should at least have a party.

Scarlett: I would love a party, but I ain't planning shit.

I groaned at the thought of having to plan another event. One was enough.

Justin: Well, you don't have to plan anything, babe. Ivy and Syd can do it.

I contemplated the idea for a moment. Its not a bad idea actually. I do wanna party and I do wanna celebrate with friends and family.

Scarlett: Alright, fine. I'll throw a party only if you'll be there.

Justin grew silent. He began to look at everything, but me. It doesn't take a genius to realize that something was up.

Scarlett: Jay....is there something you're hiding from me?

He sighed slightly before responding.

Justin: I wanted to tell you this later, but now seems like a better time. I, uh, I have to be in London for a concert on your birthday.

I rested my back in the chair. I'm filled with complete and utter disappoint. This is going to be the first birthday Justin celebrated with me. I never did this on his birthday.

Justin: ....but, if I schedule my concert late in the morning, I could perform and get back to Cali before 9PM. Promise.

I stared at Justin, thinking about what just said. It makes sense, and even though he may not be with me the entire day, its better than not having him with me at all.

Scarlett: Your ass better here, or else no cake for you.

Justin placed a kiss in my cheek which caused me to chuckle a bit.

Justin: Cheers. To this messed up relationship of ours.

Justin claimed as held up his wine glass. I did the same and clicked our glasses together.

Scarlett: This messed up relationship of ours.

___

A/N: I give you the most boring chapter of "Pinned Tweets".
😝😝

But y'all don't worry, the next three chapters are going to be waaaaaay better. They'll be focused on Scarlett's birthday and some major Jarlett relationship improvement. Until next time, my loves!
😚😚

-😜S.💜