Demi Justice

I fell over laughing. "This is the best dare yet!" I laughed.

"Should I be scared?" Percy asked.

"Yes you should Aquaman!"

"Don't call me Aquaman!"

"It's the dare though!"

"What!?"

"Hahhahahahahha!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Just tell us!" Annabeth glared at me. "Yes ma'am!" I nodded. Annabeth is scary when she's mad.

"Jason has to become Superman, Thalia becomes Superwoman (technically Super Girl) Nico becomes Batman, Percy becomes Aquaman, and Piper becomes Wonder Woman. You must go around screaming that you are the justice league." I said, giggling.

"What?!" They all said.

I just laughed.

I snapped my fingers and they were all dressed in their costumes.

Percy grumbled and said it was too tight while Annabeth snickered at her boyfriend.

Jason and Piper were playfully teasing each other. Thalia stood in the corner, punching anyone who came nearby.

Nico was silently standing in the corner next to Thalia, and she didn't even notice.

"Aaaaand go!" I snapped and they disappeared.

I turned on the dare TV.

Percy was walking around on a whirlpool of water holding a golden trident screaming "JUSTICE LEAGUE!"

Jason was flying above everyone screaming "JUSTICE LEAGUE!"

Piper was flying next to Jason, holding his hand, looking slightly scared but was still screaming "JUSTICE LEAGUE!"

Thalia was flying up above the pair with her arms crossing, screaming "JUSTICE LEAGUE!"

Nico was running across the rooftops of the cabins, not saying a word.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

I teleported them back into the box where everyone was laughing. "That was actually kinda fun." Percy admitted.

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Worst day ever, other than the whole tree thing."

"I had Jason, so I was fine." Piper smiled a loving smile and Jason. Jason just nodded, looking at Piper.

"Nico, you didn't do the dare." I frowned. "I didn't have to." Nico said.

"What do you mean?!" I glared. Nico glared back. "I'm Batman."

I burst out laughing. Nico smirked and everyone else laughed too.

Awesome fan art I found: