Spiders

"Our next dare is from 21st-century . There was no specific person, but the dare was pretty cooll. SO I've  decided to let Calypso do the dare!" I announced.

Calypso groaned. "Why me?"

"Because you haven't had a single dare yet!" I said, brightly.

"I kind of liked it like that...." Calypso muttered.

"Also Annabeth, I'm going to let you out. Your too awesome." I lied.

"Finally!" Annabeth said. I let Calypso, Annabeth and I into the camp. Annabeth immediately went into her cabin.

"Now..." I whispered, evilly, "your dare is to toss rubber spiders in the Athena cabin."

Calypso gulped. Even she knew about the Athena's cabin fear. I handed her three, large, rubber spiders.

"Go on!" I nudged her towards the Athena cabin.

Calypso slowly crept up to the window. I teleported into Athena's cabin, opened the window, and sun traveled back out. I put my iPhone over the window frame so I could see the reaction.

Caylpso tossed in all three spiders. Oh yeah, I forgot to say, this was at 8am, when the cabin's wake up. I handed Calypso my iPhone, so I took out my spare, climbed to the roof, and recorded it from up there.

I watched as all the kids woke up. Finally one saw the spiders. "AHHHH SPIDERS!!!!" He shrieked. The whole cabin went to chaos. Pillow were thrown, blankets were through, and even desks! I think I may have seen a bus, but that's not possible. Right?

"WAIT" Annabeth screamed after a good ten minutes of screaming. Everyone stopped and stared. "Their rubber!" She cried.

Everyone stopped and stared. Then they looked at the window and saw the iPhone. "STROLLS!!!" They screamed.

Everyone ran out of the cabin. I sun traveled to Calypso, put her back in the box, went back, grabbed Annabeth, and......yeah. Now everyone is back in the box.  "But you said I was too awesome!" She complained.

"I lied." I smirked. Percy was laughing, and so was Leo. "No one is more awesome than the Supreme Commander!" Leo shouted. "PERCY'S MORE AWESOME!" Percy screamed.

"Then why are you still here?" Annabeth asked.

"Annabeth don't mess with us when we combine our sass!" Leo snapped his fingers sassily in a Z formation. Percy did the same. Annabeth rolled her eyes.

That's all for now! Until next time, demifans!