Solangelo.

Nico POV

"Nico truth or dare?" Leo asked. "Dare" I said.

"I dare you.......to kiss will on the lips." Leo smirked.

My face must have looked like this: 😱
Because Leo fell off the bed, AGAIN!

"I'll get Will!" Annabeth said running out of the room. "She just doesn't want to look like an idiot with her dare still going." Percy grumbled. Everyone laughed at that.

At few minutes later, Annabeth came back. With Will

"So Annabeth said someone needs healing! Who?!" Will said frantically.

"Um me?" I raised my hand. Will ran over to me. "Where does it hurt?" He demanded. I looked over his shoulder, Percy was smiling like an idiot and giving me a thumbs up.

Leo was back on the bed, wording
dooo it.

Piper was squealed so much she almost fell off the bed.

So I sucked it up and kissed him on the lips. I pulled away almost instantly. "I think your better now...." Will said.

"Oh yeah. Way better." I said. We all heard a thump. This time Leo and Piper fell off their beds. "Solangelo!" Piper squealed. Will left a few minutes later, and we all started teasing Annabeth.

"What's 1+1?"
"11"
"What's 2x8?"
"Oh that's really hard! Umm, uhh is it, um, 138?"
"What's 9+0?"
"Oh it's definitely 90!"

We all were laughing so hard at this. Leo dashed out of the room, but everyone was too busy laughing at Annabeth.

"Percy!" Leo hollered "I HAVE SOME BLUE FOOD!"

"Fooooood!" Percy shrieked and ran for Leo. Everyone laughed, but then I remembered something. "PERCY STOP!" I shouted. Everyone was so surprised to hear me yell even Percy stopped. "What?" Percy asked.

"remember the dare Reyna gave you?" I smirked "no blue food."

Reyna grinned. Everyone was shocked. "N-n-no blue food?" Percy whimpered. "Yes, that's correct." Reyna said grinning.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! REYNA, WHY?!" Percy cried.

Reyna just laughed at him. Soon everyone else was laughing, including Leo. Thank the gods he wasn't of his bed, so he couldn't fall off. Percy got an evil smile on his face. "Hey NEEKS, what do you think about pirates again?" He asked tauntingly. I was confused for a second before remembering my dare to act like a little kid.

"They're so cool!" I said with enthusiasm. "By the way, I hate you Percy!"

We all roses with laughter for the rest d the night, AND LEO KEEPS FALLING OFF THE BED

This chapter was requested by SolangeloShipper21 .