The Invasion

*cowers in fear* IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE THIS FOR SO LONG! DONT HURT MEEE!
Also, this chapter is for 123itsmeJade who finally convinced me to work on this again...😅

"GO GO GO!" I shouted.

I ran over to a nyan cat and tried to stab it. Tired to. Before I could, it shot rainbows at me, like laser vision.

I quickly rolled to the side and cut off its tail. It meowed in pain, and I took be advantage and stabbed it.

I looked around to see we were loosing, bad. "ANNABETH! I DONT THINK THE PLAN IS WORKING!"

I heard a "no Styx Sherlock!" In the distance.

I chuckled before a tail smacked me in the face. I groaned in pain. "HEY!" I yelled in pain. "NOT NICE YOU STUPID KITTEN!"

Kitten.....

An idea raced through my head. I ran go back of the border field. I ran over to a girl with long black hair in a high pony tail. She was about to get hit in the back with a whip-tail.

"GET DOWN!" I shouted at her. She didn't question me ,thank the Gods, and she barley avoided the tail.

She whirled around and cast a spell at it. It withered and died. I shivered. That was disturbing.

The girl I was talking to was Lexia Gydis, daughter of Hades, blessed by Hecate.

"What happened?" Lexia asked.

"A brilliant idea!" I whispered it to her for dramatic reasons. She grinned and began to cast her spell.

I, meanwhile, grabbed every demigod near her and ran, warning them to run too.

A few minutes later, I heard a loud.....:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

I turned and saw the biggest Golden Retriever in the history of existence. I saw it had a large collar, and I barley managed to read the word: Blossom.

The biggest dog in the word is named Blossom. Okay.......

Meanwhile, it appeared Blossom did NOT like cats. The cats.......looked terrified. I realized Lexia was on the grass behind the dog, unconscious.

I dashed over to her as fast as possible, grabbed her, and suntraveled away.

I laid Lexia on the ground and watched as Blossom chased away all of the Nyan Cats.

I felt like hitting one of those Staples's Buttons. 'That was easy.'

Anyway, I instantly put everyone back in the box.

THATS IT! SEE YA!