SPIDER!!!!!!

Annabeth POV

"Truth or dare Frank?"  Piper asked. "Dare." He said.

Piper grinned. "I'm gonna have to ask everyone to leave the room.

Everyone got up and left, including me.

I heard a crash. We all ran into the room. Piper was sitting on the ground, and the window was broken. Everyone glared at Piper. "I may have charmspeaked him to get us more friends, but he jumped out of window..." Piper trailed off.

"Whatever." I said "let's continue."

Everyone sat down but I felt something on my arm. I looked down and shrieked. "SPIIIIIDDDDDDER!!!!" I shrieked. "AHHHHHHHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
I ran around screaming my lungs off.

The spider crawled ONTO MY FACE!

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!" I shrieked. I pounded my face on the bed, and the spider jumped off. I grabbed a hammer and started pounding it at the spider.

"ANNABETH CALM DOWN!" Piper screamed with laughter. "What's so funny?!" I glared. "T-t-that spider is Frank!" Piper giggled.

Soon everyone realized what Piper just said. Everyone looked back on the bed, and sure enough, Frank was sitting there, no spider in sight. "Piper.....McLean!" I growled. Piper started running for her life. I chased her around. When I finally caught up to her, I tackled her and punched her stomach, then her face.

Jason literally flew up to me and restrained me in the air. Some campers had gathered around. Strangely enough, I knew them all.

Will, Rebel and Dani are children of Apollo

Conner, Travis and Liv are the Stoll's, meaning Hermes.

Jade's a daughter of Hades

Olive, daughter of Hephaestus and is Annoying with a capital A. So basically a female Leo.

And finally...Calypso. WHO TRIED TO STEAL MY SEAWEED BRAIN!!
Who. is a .daughter. Of .the . freaking. Titan. Who. made. me. hold. up. the. sky!

Erm, I don't like her.

"What are you doing?" Dani asked. I looked down and realized I'm still in the air. "You can put me down Jason..." I mumbled. "Oh....hehehe yeah...." Jason rubbed the back of his neck and put me down.

"We're playing truth or dare." Piper was saying. "Can I play?" Dani asked.

"Sure. You all can." She invited. OH COME ON ! IM OKAY WITH EVERYONE EXECPT CALYPSO AND OLIVE.

And so, our larger game of truth or dare began.