Im Batman!

Dani POV

"Today's dare is for none other than..." I paused dramatically "NICO!"

Nico groaned. "Who dared me?"

"Well her name is SolangeloShipper21 and she, if you couldn't  tell, ships Solangelo!"

Nico paled further. Leo laughed at his discomfort.

"Today Nico, you shall become.....BATMAN!!"" I laughed.

The caused everyone to burst out laughing. I handed Nico the batman costume. "We're waiting." I smirked.

Nico glared at me and proceeded to the changing room id set up. A few minutes later he emerged. I burst out laughing, and so did everyone else. It's hilarious, because he really does look like batman.

He's got the belt, which is actually Leo's painted gold.......don't tell him that.

I gave him a few baterangs. He glared at me, which made him look even more like batman. "Part 2 of your dare is: Going out and singing the theme song!" I told him. I let him out, and I watched on the monitor TV with everyone else,

Nico was running on the cabin roofs, jumping from roof to roof, the theme song blaring. "Nanananananananan BATMAN!" I roared with laughter. Unfortunately, it all ended. Nico came back to the box and glared at me.

I mentally smirked.I also grabbed Travis, when nobody was looking. I gave him a certain costume.....

So I teleported them both out of the box into another box, with obstacles and more. I put Nico or, Batman I should say, at the beginning of the obstacles.

I put Travis, Aka Joker, at the top.

"Come at get me Battsie!" Travis jested. Oh course, Nico actually thinks Travis is the Joker.....

Nico looked confused, but then he looked determined. He raced through the maze, which was very impressive actually.

"OOOOH Battsie beat the first thingy! We're proud, aren't we folks?" Travis (Joker) raised his eyebrow.

Nico (Batman) raced through the corridors. "Tick tock tick tock batman!" Travis laughed maniacally.

After a few minutes, Nico managed to climb up the wall WITH HIS GRAPPLING HOOK! Nico threw a batterang at Travis. Travis ducked.

"Ha ha you missed Battsie!" Travis jested. Then the batterang came back from behind. "I never miss." Nico said darkly. Travis's eyes widen and he turned around. SMACK! BATTERANG TO THE FACE!

"Well that's not fun at all." Travis said dizzily. "Justice!" Nico said, and punched Travis in the face.

I was roaring with laughter, and so was everyone else. This was as good as a real batman movie.

But Travis was unconscious, so I teleported them back here. "DID YOU SEE ME! I WAS BATMAN AND I BEAT THE JOKER!! I- " Nico stopped himself.

We all snickered. Travis got up. "Well played Nico."

"Travis? That was you?" Nico asked.

"Yep." Travis answered.

"Good acting....." Nico trailed off.

"HOW COME I WASNT AQUAMAN?"Percy asked

"I COULDVE BEEN SUPERMAN!"Jason stated.

"HUMAN TORCH!" Leo danced.

"SHUT UP BOYS! Also, wrong universe Leo." Piper facepalmed.

Leo snapped his fingers in a Z formation. "I don't care!" He said sassily. Everyone groaned. Leo was in sass mode, and Percy was sure to follow soon.

Well that's all for today! Until next time demifans!