Charmspeak strikes

Piper POV

"Piper truth or dare?" Hazel asked.
"Dare." I said

"I dare you to use charmspeak to get someone here to kiss you, besides Jason!" Hazel said.

My eyes widen and stared at Jason. "Sorry, but you chose the dare!" Jason said glumly.

"She's gonna chooooose me!!!! Because all the ladies love a bad boy!" Leo celebrated.  Okay that definitely crosses  him off the list. So.....

Percy and Annabeth were talking, mostly about how sorry he would be if I chose him, and she was saying it was fine.

"Percy." I said. Percy and Annabeth stopped talking. Jason looked surprised. Leo fell off the bed. "Okay at this point I'm just gonna stay on the floor!" Leo hollered.

Percy was apologizing to Annabeth, and I turned to Jason. "Jason, remember I love you. No one else." I have him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled at me, thenf excused himself from the room. "I can't watch this." He mumbled. Annabeth followed him out.

"Percy, kiss me." I charmspeaked him. He leaned in and we kissed.

For about 5
Seconds on the lips. His lips were saltier than I thought. He pulled away. "Well at least I won't be beating up myself about this..." He mumbled.

"It's safe Jason! Annabeth!" I called.

They came back in. "Is it safe?" Annabeth asked. Percy nodded.

"Frank, truth or dare?"

THANKS FOR Sterek7887  FOR THE DARE