Cute + Cabin 5 =RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Frank's POV
I saw Nico's eyes glare at Percy for his dare and then he looked at me. He did his creepy stare and said: "Frank truth or dare?" I gulped. No way was I picking dare. "Tru--" I was cut off by Percy who said "he'll do the dare." We made it so someone can force a person to do a dare. And Percy did it on me.

I glared at him. I'm so going to get Percy for this. "I dare you to turn into the cutest puppy imaginable and----" I cut Nico off. "Lemme guess. Go to the Aphrodite cabin?" I sighed. Nico did his evil smile. "No...the ARES CABIN!" He shouted. I am so screwed. I've stayed there long enough to know the Ares kids HATE cute things. "Why me?" I asked. "Because I wanna see what happens and your the only one who can shape-shift." I sighed and changed into a puppy. All the girls said I was adorable. I'm SOOO dead. Nico grabbed a box from under his bed   

(WE ARE IN THE HADES CABIN I FORGOT TO SAY THAT)

and put me into the box. "WAIT" Jason cried, "wait a minute." Jason ran out of the cabin like a madman. Piper lifted me out of the box. Thank the gods. I could barley see. A few minutes later he came back. He was holding a piece of paper he had written to say: FROM ARES. I groaned as a puppy, which earned me strange looks from Hazel and Percy.
"Wait a sec" Leo spoke up. He ran out of the cabin and then came back with a doggie collar. Leo put it around my head and said "this has a camera that will let us watch and hear everything from Frank's point of view. Nico said he'd take me to the Ares cabin. Hooray *note the sarcasm*. Jason taped the FROM ARES sign on the box. Nico walked out the the door, carried me over to the Ares cabin, closed the box lids, knocked on the door, then blended into the shadows. He probably shadow traveled by now.

The door opened.

I should have said I loved Hazel, because I don't think I'll make it out of here alive. "HEY GUYS" voice #1 said "there's a box here that says from Ares"
"Hmmm" voice #2 thought aloud "we should open it, just in case."
"Where's that Frank kid when you need him?" voice #3 snorted. "If it's a prank he should open it." I'm highly offended.
The lids opened. "ITS A PUPPY" voice #1 gasped. They all stared at me in shock. I did puppy dog eyes. Maybe that would help. "It's a prank" voice #2 realized. "What should we do?" Voice #3 asked. "What we would with any other puppy" #2 smiled evilly. They picked up the box and brought it inside.
"CODE CUTE" voice #1 shouted
Three other Ares campers arrived. All of them had evil smiles. One of them threw me up in the air them punched me down. Hard. I need to start something to stop animal abuse. I whimpered, just as Drew entered the cabin, doing inspection for Piper, since Piper's busy. She squealed when she saw me. "PUPPY" she squealed. Then looked at the Ares campers. "You will give me the puppy" she charmspeaked. They picked me up and passed it to her. She took me to the Aphrodite cabin. This was not in the dare......she looked at me and said : do tricks. With charmspeak. At that moment I wanted to do anything she wanted me too, so *sigh* I ended up jumping through hoops and chasing my tail, not to mention puppy dances. As soon as that feeling wore off I ran as fast as I could to the Hades cabin. I changed back into a human.
"Never again" I gasped. All the demigods were on the floor laughing. Especially Jason.
"Jason truth or dare?" I asked. I hope he picks dare.