10

"Bye!" Dinah said gleefully as her family drove away, back home. She then turned to see Justin embracing his brother and sister before they to drove away.

When they were out of sight she laced her hands with his. He looked at their hands and smiled as he brought her hand to his lips and gave it a delicate kiss.

"Did you have fun," he asked as he swung their hands slowly and walked the empty streets. "Very much so, thank you Justin," she said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek, "And I'm sure my family is grateful too."

"It was no problem. I'm just glad your brothers and sisters like mine. Maybe they can be friends," he stated, "It's hard finding Jazzy and Jaxon friends. Everyone knows who they are and end up using them for something. And all my celebrity friends don't have kids their age."

"Using them? Their children, that's terrible. But I understand, lots of my family have had the same problem since I joined Fifth Harmony. Maybe it's best if they're friends then. They don't have to worry about anything. And Gina loves everyone no matter what, so even if Jazzy and Jaxon weren't Bieber's she'd love them," Dinah informed.

Justin gave a low chuckle, "Good to know."

"But Seth, on the other hand, if he doesn't like you it's going to take awhile for you to change his mind," she said with a giggle, "I remember when he was younger he didn't like me very much. I didn't see him very often, so when I did he'd give this look and start crying for mom. That boy hated me when he was a baby. But with small breaks and the more he got to see me he eventually came to love me."

"Everybody ends up loving you at some point baby," he said as they stopped in front of a restaurant.

"So what place have you chosen for us to eat at tonight," she asked as she smiled at his previous statement. "One of the best hole in the wall places in L.A. It's the Otomisan Japanese restaurant, best sushi I've ever had. Well in the continental United States that is. The best sushi comes from its place of origin. Maybe we could go to Japan instead?"

"When," Dinah playfully scoffed.

"Tonight of course," he said with a large smile. Dinah laughed as she shook her head, "Your crazy. Come on let's get something to eat," she said pulling him into the restaurant.

"Are you sure? I can call my pilot and jet right now," he joked pulling out his phone as well. Dinah turned around and stared at him causing him to laugh again as he put his phone away, "Just kidding Di," he said as she giggled and walked inside, "But you say the word and I'll take you wherever you want to go, do whatever you want to do."

She smiled again as she cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips, "I know."

He gave her a small smile back as he laced their hands together, "I love you."

She rested her forehead against his as she stared down at their hands, "I love you too," she said for the first time ever.

And Justin knew that, it had been 5 years since their first initial romantic encounter and she finally said it. He couldn't help but to grab her face and connect their lips once more for this happy ending.

A/N: So about half way through writing this story I realized this is a better short story than a book. So this is the end. Hope you liked my Justinah short story😊 Love ya babes😁💖😘

Let Me Love YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara