"Girls! Guess what L.A just told me!" Ally said excitedly as she rushed into the room. "What is it?" Lauren responded. "Justin Bieber wants us to promote his new song, What Do You Mean!" Everyone gasped, especially Dinah, she hadn't talked to the Biebs in 3 years.

"Really? He wants us?" Dinah questioned, she was sure he didn't want anything to do with her after how they ended things. "Yes! He wants us to make a video!" All the girls except Dinah seemingly jumped for joy. In their little celebration Normani said, "This is gonna be so much fun!"

"It's only like a ten second promo Mani. Chill," Lauren said as she took a seat.

"A promo for THEE Justin Bieber. Who's only been one of my celeb crushes for like 5 years!"

"Seriously?" Questioned Lauren. In which Normani quickly answered with, "YES! His music is beautiful, plus, that boy is fiiinnneee with a capital F!"

For some reason that made Dinah upset. Yes, she had technically turned him down but she hadn't wanted to. She had been battling between choosing Siope or Justin but what ultimately made up her mind was when Justin's father came up to her and told her to stay away or else. What was the or else? Well she didn't stick around to find out (And she still didn't want to find out).

So Siope it was, but that didn't last long. Then she found Nela, but that ass hole didn't stick around much longer. Their relationship lasted as long as his neck (so non-existent). So she's been single since. But Justin never slipped her mind, and she thought it was the opposite on his end of things. He'd been on and off with Selena, so she thought he was over her.

"Do we get to meet him?" she inquired.

Everyone turned to Dinah.

"I don't think so. We just film it, post it to our 5H social media accounts, and then send it to him to post on his accounts," answered Ally. "Sounds easy enough, lets get started," Dinah stated.

The girls made a script, filmed the promo, sent it to JB and posted it.

Dinah was relieved. She didn't want to see Justin, and he probably didn't want to see her. She was afraid of how much hate he'd give her. She thought this would be her last encounter with Justin; until she was informed they'd be attending the EMA's...

At the EMA's the girls would be seated right behind Justin, and if that weren't enough he was nominated in the category they were presenting. And who are we kidding? They'd be presenting him with the award. Throughout the show the girls talked to Justin and he gave small answers, he'd always try to involve Dinah in the conversation, but she wouldn't give in. She instead talked to the people seated behind them. When it was time for the girls to present they all said a little something special before announcing that Justin was indeed the winner.

He took his award and hugged each girl. As he hugged Dinah he whispered, "We need to talk. Meet me at the bar at the after party."

He didn't wait for an answer, instead he proceeded on and gave a quick little speech. Throughout the show, he kept looking back at Dinah. She grew uncomfortable, and wanted to leave.

When the last award was given, she watched as Justin got up and headed towards the exit to the after party. This was her chance to leave.

"Guys, I'm not feeling to good. I'm gonna head back to the hotel and hang with my mom," Dinah lied.

"Awww, ok Dinah. Do you want us to come with," asked Normani.

"No, you guys go on and have fun. I'll be alright," she answered with a smile.

The girls smiled back and waved goodbye, as they went separate ways.

Dinah was one of the few people who was actually leaving instead of attending the party. She reached the elevator and pressed the button. As it arrived she saw someone else in the elevator. Whoever they were had on a hood and was doing something on their phone, so she paid no attention to them as she boarded the elevator.