Chapter 2- This Better Be Worth It

I DON'T OWN NARUTO.
IF I DID I WOULD HAVE MY OC IN THERE.
AND I MEAN MY OC FROM THE OTHER BOOK.
NVM IT'S GETTING COMPLICATED.
I'll stop yelling now...

-----------Time Skip 6 Years---------------

"Lady Tsunade! Oto , Kiri , and Kumo have just declared war with Konoha!"

"Are you sure Sakura?" Tsunade asks hoping it to be a sick prank of some kind.

"Positive , Mam!" Sakura says nodding , worry shown in her eyes.

"Dear god what do we do?" Tsunade holds her head in her hands.

"Maybe ask Suna?"

"No they cut the alliance with us when the damn council banished Naruto."

"Tsunade-Sama." A figure enters  the room revealing to be Kakashi Hatake.

"Yes?"

"I have an idea." Hope fills Tsunade's eyes.

"What?!" Kakashi takes out his bingo book and opens it to a specific page . Tsunade reads it out loud.

"Bingo Book : Page 17

Rank : Z-Rank

Name : Unknown

Nickname : The Crimson Kitsune

Afiliation : Hidden Leaf - Rouge

Age : Around 16

Group: No

Bounty : 50,000,000 ryo

Appearance : Unknown

Gender : Male

Powers : Unknown

Kills : Too Many To Count

Warning : Do not approach unless Kage/Sannin level"

"You think this Crimson Kitsune would accept being hired to protect us?" Sakura asks sceptically.

"I believe it's worth a shot. I'll have Jiraiya send the letter."

The scene changes to a little hut in the forest , with a little garden.

Jiraiya knocks on the door.

"Yes?" A masked (this is what the mask looks like , also he wears a white mask underneath similar to Kakashi's , http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1j8hLHVXXXXX2XXXXq6xXFXXXc/Half-Face-Hand-Painted-Red-font-b-Pattern-b-font-Japanese-Fox-font-b-Mask-b.jpg )  man asks opening the door.

"You have mail Kitsune-San." He hands Kitsune a letter , and he opens it.

" Dear Crimson Kitsune ,

We are asking you to help us in the upcoming war against Oto , Kiri , and Kumo. We will pay you hansomly for your services . If you accept this request please be at the Konoha gates in 2 Days.

Sincerely ,

Tsunade , The Fifth Hokage"

"Hm.. seems like Konoha needs me."

"Yes , Kitsune-San they do."

"So , they expect me back in 2 days?"

"Hai." Kitsune gets a thoughtful look  or at least that's what it looked like , you can't really tell 'cuz of the mask.