"Oh. Why not?" Y/N pouted, and god damn was it adorable.

Wait...I didn't just say she was adorable right?

I don't like her.

Yes I do.

I hate her.

No I cant.

She forgot about me.

It wasn't her fault.

She didn't try hard enough to remember me.

She was blinded by Ying.

"Baekhyun?" Y/N's soft voice brought me back to reality.

"Oh uh sorry." I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair. "I guess I didn't think I needed to text you then."

Actually I was just too shy.

"Oh well its fine." She said smiling softly, then handed me her phone, leaving it open on the 'add a contact' page.

I gave it back to her.

"The geek?" She raised an eyebrow at the contact name I put for myself. "I thought we were going to get rid of those status'."

I shrugged. "Its true."

I felt my phone buzz, and saw a text from an unknown number.

'Hey geek.'

I looked at her, rolling my eyes, mimicking her. "I thought we were going to get rid of those status'."

"Whatever." She flicked my forehead.

"Ow!" I placed both my hands on my forehead, breathing dramatically.

I hear a small ping, and when I looked over at Y/N she had her phone camera facing me.

"This is Byun Baekhyun. The red headed geek of the school, who has a very low pain tolerance." She said while laughing.

I started doing jazz hands. "The one and only."

She turned the video off, shoving the phone in her pocket.

We stood there in awkward silence.

"Well did you want to go somewhere?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"L-like a date?" Her eyes widened.

"No! No." I breathed out fast. "Like as uh acquaintances."

I saw her face sink slightly.

Why?

"Haha yea I guess we are acquaintances." She did a breathy laugh, then nodded. "Sure..how about the park?"

"Yea that will be fun."

--------

I pulled out my phone, following behind Y/N as she led us towards the park.