Chapter 65

Trey

I went over to the fridge and started to grab Lo some ice for her face, but then I heard a gasp and a loud thud. I turned around and saw Lourdes on the floor with blood pouring from her body and that Cyn girl was standing over her smiling with a blade in her hand. I dropped everything and rushed to Lo's side.

"Lo! Baby! You stupid bitch you stabbed her!" I yelled while cradling her body. I then reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"She should've just gave me what I wanted, are you gonna give me what I want from you?" She said while walking around the room playing with the pocket knife.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled while trying to find a pulse. Once I found her pulse I discovered that it was very faint.

"A baby...from you" she said.

"Yous a nut ass bitch if you think you getting a baby from me" I said while still trying to wake Lourdes up and stop her from bleeding.

"Are you sure about that?" She said while approaching me with the knife in her hand, pointed at me.

I grabbed a pillow from the bed and gently laid Lo's head on it, and then stood up.

"Look here you psychotic bitch! I'm not fucking yo-" before I could finish she raised her hand, that she was holding the knife with. And just before she could stab me I tackled her to the floor trying to get the knife.

Once I finally got the knife out her hand the door opened revealing cops and paramedics. And just then Cyn started screaming like I was trying to hurt her.

"Ahhh! Get off of me! Please don't kill me! You're hurting me!" She screamed Hold the fuck up!

"Sir slowly put the weapon down and stand up with your hands in the air!" One of the officers said. I looked at Cyn and she had a little smirk on her face.

I slowly put the knife down and slowly stood up with my hands in the air while mugging Cyn, I really wanna kill this bitch now.

Once I was up the officer came and grabbed my arms putting them behind my back and handcuffed me. I looked to my left and saw the paramedics putting Lourdes onto a gurney.

"Is she okay?!" I asked.

"That's not any of your business" the officer said while trying to walk me out of the room.

"That's my wife! It is my business! Is she okay?!" I yelled trying to turn around.

"Sir you're under arrest! Continue walking forward or else I'm gonna add that you're resisting arrest, you're already going to jail for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder" the officer said.

"What?! I didn't try to kill her! That's my wife! I love her!" I yelled.

"Shut up and walk!" He said and then pushed me towards the door. I finally started walked and looked over at Cyn saw her smirking.

Just wait till I get my hands on that bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Nominated Me?
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE