Chapter 51

Mario In Media

Lourdes

"Tremaine my mom was not here so stop lying" I said laughing at him while he was still trying to convince me that my mother tried to have sex with him.

"Lo I'm telling you I'm not lying, matter fact..." He said and then began to look around, until his eyes landed on the security camera.

"Bingo! Yep! Come with me" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch all the way to the back room where we had our monitors set up. He pulled out the computer chair from the desk and sat me in it.

"Tremaine what are you doing?" I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Just hush and watch" he said and started to type things on the computer and pressed play on a video. I rolled my eyes and continue to watch the monitor. He turned up the volume.

I saw Trey and my mom sitting in the tv room and then she asked him to get her something to drink and when he got up she started getting undressed. I watched the rest of the video in pure anger, I started to breathe hard and tears started to fall. Once he looked at me he turned it off and spun my chair around to face him and he squatted down to be at eye level with me.

"Baby don't cry, I'm sorry but you had to know about yo moms" he said wiping my tears and kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her!" I yelled.

"Woah! Nah baby you not, it ain't worth it, calm down" he said while wiping my face some more.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?!! Hell no I'm not calming down! She's my mother! Why in the hell would she try to have sex with my husband? Why would she do that?!" I said as I broke down into tears, crying in his chest, somehow we ended up sitting on the floor.

"I don't know baby, but you should call your step pops and find out what's going on with her cause she said seem herself" he said as he rubbed my back up and down consoling me.

"Y-yea, I'm about to go over there right now" I said as I tried to get up but he pulled me back down.

"I'm going too just in case yo moms there" he said and we both stood up.

"No, the kids are upstairs sleeping you have to stay with them"

"Fuck!" He mumbled and then sighed.

"Aight, but promise me that if yo moms there u won't try to kill her" he said and I bit my lip.

"I can't promise that sweetie"

"Lourdes I'm not playing, promise me you won't touch her, or else u not going"

"Ok ok dang, I promise I won't touch her, now can I go" I said rolling my eyes.

"You better stop rolling them big ass things, I ain't gone help you if they get stuck and yes yo lil feisty as can go" he said and smacked my butt and I smacked my lips.

"Blah blah blah whatever, if Apryl wakes up there's a bottle in the fridge warm it up just a little bit and give it to her" I said as I walked out of the door. I don't know what the hell is wrong with my mother but I'm about to find out.

••••••••••••••••••

I pulled up to my mom house and saw my step dad car in the driveway indicating he was here. I parked and turned my car and and went up to the house. I was about to knock then I remembered I had a key so I used that. I heard the tv coming from the tv room so I walked in there and saw my step dad asleep on the couch.

"Dad" I said as I was tapping him. It only took a couple taps and he was up.

"Oh Lourdes, hey baby girl what's up?" He said as he sat up and I sat on the other end of the couch.

"Hey dad, listen I'm just gonna go straight to the point, what's going on with mom? Trey told me she came over there trying to have sex with him and she was acting weird, what's going on? Where is she?" I said and he sighed and rubbed his head.

"Lourdes... your mother and I are getting a divorce" he said and I was just shocked.

"I found out she was doing drugs and I was willing to help her to quit but she wouldn't, I told her it's either me and our family or the drugs and she packed up all of her things and left" he said with a sighed.

"Oh. My. God. Do you know where she went?" I asked, I can't believe my mother is a drug addict, she chose drugs over her family.

"Not exactly, but she said something about being with some young guy about your age named Mario" Once he said that my heart almost stopped, my mom is teaming up with Mario, knowing he's after me.

"Ok dad, but I have to go, I'll check on you later, you can finish resting I'll locked the door" I said as I got up and he nodded and started to lay back down. I left out of the house in pure rage, I can't believe this shit! My mother is turning against her own daughter.

As I was unlocking my car door, I felt someone grab me and cover my mouth and nose with some weird smelling stuff. It was all black after that....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mario In Media
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE