Chapter 37

Lourdes

"Male R&B singer Tremaine "Trey Songz" Neverson was rushed to East Los Angeles hospital around 11:30am this morning, his wife upcoming R&B singer Lourdes Neverson has not given up any information on his condition or what led him to this, our resources have been telling us that the couple hasn't been happy for the past year, could Mrs. Neverson been involved in Mr. Neverson's incident?"

The news reporter stated, this is a damn shame they honestly think I would harm Trey. I haven't leaked that Trey had a cocaine overdose and I don't plan to, so their asses are just gonna be wondering. I honestly regret not checking on Trey after we had our little fight, I regret making him stay in the room by himself knowing what he was doing. This is my fault I'm taking full blame for this.

"How is he doing?" His mom asked as she walked into his hospital room.

"I don't know Ms. April this is all my fault" I said putting my head down on his bed while holding his hand.

"No it isn't sweetie, he did this to himself, he decided to take the drugs you didn't make him, he doesn't make the smartest decisions at times but don't blame yourself for his actions" she said.

I just sighed and looked at him, he's been in a coma for the past 3 hours. There's a big chance that he won't wake up. If he doesn't wake up, how am I supposed to explain this to our kids? About an hour ago they called me on FaceTime because they wanted to talk to him, I just told them that he was sleeping. We can never just be happy, some bullshit always have to happen.

"Lourdes sweetie I have to head to work, if anything happens please call me, and little miss Apryl seems to be waking up" she said passing me Apryl who was in her car seat.

"I'll be back when I'm done, oh and Forrest left he had to pick up Aiden he said he'll be back later too" she said while grabbing her purse and jacket. She then walked over to Trey and kissed his forehead.

After she left Apryl woke up and started crying. I tried feeding her she wasn't hungry, I checked her diaper and she was clean and dry, I tried rocking her and patting her back but it only made her cry louder. I know what she wanted...Trey. She always goes to sleep with him and she likes to wake up to him. I really wish he would wake up, but the doctor said the chances of him waking up are slim because he had enough cocaine in him to take down a whole horse.

I just wanna know why did he turn back to drugs. Was it because of me? Is it something I did? I just wanna know why, I just wanna be happy with him. All of this chaos is draining me mentally, I honestly don't know how much of this I can take. My life wasn't the best but it was better than this before I met Tremaine. I really don't want to but if I have to remove myself from Trey to be happy, then I have to do what I have to do because this is way too stressful.

I laid Apryl next to Trey's legs and a little smile appeared on her face as she drifted off to sleep. It's amazing how they look so much alike, she has his nose and his eyes and it looks like she's starting to develop those crazy eyebrows he has. I just want him to wake up, get better, and give up the drugs so we can happy together. I swear if its not one thing it's always another.

•••••••••••••••••

I was awakened my deep voices and laughter. Hoping Trey was up I opened my eyes and saw Forrest, Alex, Chris, August, Tyga, and Drake. Trey was still laying in the bed. I noticed I was on the couch and I know I fell asleep besides Trey's bed, someone must've moved me. I noticed that Chris had Apryl and he was making funny faces and she was laughing and hitting his face. I grabbed my phone and noticed it was noon, which mean I slept all day yesterday until now.

"So now you decide to wake up" Forrest said directed towards me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Everyone greeted me.

"Has anything happened yet with him?" I asked looking at Trey.

"Not yet" Forrest said with a sigh. They all went back to talking, laughing, and joking. I turned to Trey and kissed his cheek and sat back down, unlocking my phone.

I had a couple of texts I replied to about business, I only didn't reply to the ones about Trey. I didn't wanna give anyone information when I don't even know what's going on.

"Will y'all niggas shut the hell up" I heard but suspecting that it was one of them I stayed on my phone. I noticed that they were all quiet, I looked up and say them looking at Trey.

"What's wrong with y'all?" I asked, confused.

"You didn't hear that?" Tyga said.

"Yea I thought it was one of ya- oh my god! Baby!?" I said rushing to his side. He shifted but his eyes were still closed.

"Who is that mama?" He said with a smile appearing on his face, when he opened his eyes the smile disappeared.

"Who are you?" He asked me, he then sat up and looked at the guys.

"Awe shit Chris, you got a little girl man? But you might wanna get a DNA test, she don't look nothing like ya yellow ass, and I thought we were playing ball how the hell I get here?" Trey said looking confused.

Oh no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been meaning to post this lol idk what's going on in my head 😂
Trey & Lourdes In Media
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE