Chapter 46

Lourdes

We've now arrived at the doctors office and as soon as we walked in I saw Jackie sitting in a chair in the corner reading a magazine. When the door closed she looked up at us and put the magazine down and walked towards us.

"Hey Trey, hey Lourdes" she said smiling.

"Wassup" Trey said.

"Don't speak to me" I said causing her smile to drop.

"Um okay...Trey th-" she began say but I cut her off.

"Don't speak to him either" I said and Trey glared at me and whispered in my ear.

"Be nice" he whispered sternly. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes.

"Now what was you saying Jackie" he said.

"Well um... All I was going to say is that the doctor should be here soon so we can hurry up and get out of here" she said and he nodded.

He grabbed my hand and walked over to some chairs and we sat down, and the whore went back to reading her magazine. After about 10 minutes of sitting in the waiting room, a nurse came out and called her name. We all got up and followed her into the back. Once we were in a room the nurse closed the door and we all sat down.

"Hello I'm nurse Sara, I see that Jackie Sanders scheduled one Prenatal DNA Test and one HIV test, is that correct?"
The nurse said.

"Yes ma'am" Jackie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, who will be taking what?" The nurse asked.

"He will be taking both of the test" Jackie told the nurse, and she nodded.

"What's your name sir?" The nurse asked Trey.

"Tremaine Neverson" she nodded and wrote something on her clipboard.

"And you?" She said looking at me.

"Lourdes Neverson, his wife" I said and she wrote something else on her clipboard.

"Okay, well I'll be right back with the kit to swab Mr. Neverson and Ms. Sanders I'm gonna need you to stay so we can get a DNA sample from the fetus" she nurse said as she stoop up and the walked out.

We all sat there in silence until this bitch just had to open her mouth.

"Look you guys I'm really sor-"

"Bitch shut yo ass up! You knew what the fuck you were doing he didn't and you took advantage of that! I advise you to just sit back and close your mouth, you know a hospital is the perfect place to be after I whoop yo ass!" I said cutting her off and causing her to stop talking and Trey to chuckle and kiss my cheek.

After about 5 minutes waiting for the nurse to come back she finally entered the room. She sat everything on the counter and washed her hands and put on gloves. She then opened up a jar of long cotton swabs and walked over to Trey.

"Okay Mr. Neverson I need you to open your mouth, this is for the DNA test" she said, and he opened his mouth.

After she swabbed him she put the cotton swab into a bag and sealed it. She then went over to the counter and began to open a needle.

"And now Mr. Neverson I need to draw some blood for the HIV test, please roll up your sleeve" she said and he nodded and rolled up his sleeve.

She cleaned a spot of his arm with a alcohol pad and then stuck the needle into one of his veins. He winced a little bit and I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder. I caught Jackie staring but when I looked at her she quit looked away. Once the nurse was done she put a band-aid on him.

"Ok Mr and Mrs Neverson you're all finished, Ms. Sanders I need you to follow me down the hall so we can get the fetus DNA" she nurse said packing up her stuff and Trey and I stood up getting ready to leave.

"Oh! Before you go Mr. Neverson may I have a phone number and home address to send you your results?" The nurse asked.

"Yea sure" Trey said and then grabbed her clipboard and wrote it on there.

"Alright well thank you, and your HIV test results should be ready in about an hour or two so I'll be giving you a call and we'll mail you your DNA test results in a week or two" the nurse said and we said our goodbyes and thank yous and then left the office and headed home in silence.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ten times out of nine, I know you're lying
But nine times outta ten, I know you're trying
So I'm trying to be fair
And you're trying to be there and to care
And you're caught up in your permanent emotions
All the loving I've been giving goes unnoticed
It's just floating in the air, lookie there
Are you aware you're my lifeline, are you tryna kill me" I sang to Trey as we were laying in bed and he was asleep with his head on my stomach, we were alone since his mom took the kids for a couple of days.

I was just thinking about everything we been through and how much I love him. I really hope he doesn't have HIV and that the baby isn't his, so we can get back to living our life together. I still have no idea who's been texting me and I still haven't told him about the messages because of everything that's been going on.

In the mist of me thinking I heard a phone start to ring, I noticed it wasn't mine so it obviously was his. I started looking a little trying not to wake him up. Once I got the phone from beside him I answered it.

"Hello?" I said waiting for a reply.

"Hello this is nurse Sara Richards I'm looking for a Mr. Tremaine Neverson or Mrs. Lourdes Neverson....."

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Been A While 😩 Sorry Guys ❤️ Being A Wife & Mother Is Hard Work 👏🏽
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE