Chapter 34

2 Weeks Later

Trey

"Tremaine I don't need her! I don't want her here!" Lourdes yelled at me.

After two weeks of being in the hospital she's now home. The doctor recommended for me to get her a physical therapist to help her leg heal properly. I've found someone but now Lourdes is complaining about it, the therapist just got to our house and Lo is cussing out me, the therapist who name is Jackie, and her mama.

"Lourdes Le'Ann let this woman help you! You're gonna be in that wheelchair for the rest of your life if you don't get help!" Her mama said.

Lourdes just started crying, I understand she's been under a lot of stress since the accident, but we're trying to help her.

"I'm so sorry that my daughter is acting like this" her mama apologized to Jackie.

"Oh no, it's totally fine I understand that she's very stressed, and I can tell that's she's a strong woman who hates depending on others help, this happens all the time" Jackie said, and then kneeled down to Lo.

"Excuse me Mrs. Neverson, I'm Jackie Taylor I was hired by your husband to help you out with certain exercises to get that leg back to normal, now Mrs. Neverson I am here to help you I promise we don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with, I just need you to cooperate with me on this" Jackie explained.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! I'll do it! Just leave me the hell alone!" Lourdes yelled crying even more, I hate seeing her like this. We even had to send the kids away with my mama for a little while.

"Listen Jackie can we start this tomorrow, she just wants to rest today" I said looking down at Lo.

"Sure, no problem what time do you think is best for me to stop by?"

"Umm...noon, I'll have her ready by noon tomorrow"

"Okay great, it was nice meeting you guys I'll see you tomorrow"she said and then began to walk down the cobblestone driveway to her car.

"Come on let's get you in the house" I said and then started pushing Lo into the house with her mother trailing behind.

"I have it from here Mrs. Jose, you can go home and rest" I said to her mama.

"Are you sure Trey? She can be a handful, I don't mind staying" her mama said.

"Yes ma'am I'm sure, I can handle her"

"Alright call me if you need any help" she said and then grabbed her purse off of the counter and then left.

"Alright Lo I'm gonna take you upstairs so you can lay down" I said and then put the breaks on the wheelchair.

I then picked her up out of it carefully, she wasn't wrapping her arms around my neck which made this harder.

"Come on babe help me out, I don't wanna hurt you" I said trying to holding her back/head up.

She finally wrapped her arms around my neck, I sighed in relief. I was about to drop her big head ass.

Once I finally got her upstairs I slowly laid her down in bed and elevated her leg on some pillows.

"I'll be downstairs baby, get some rest I'll be back up to check on you" I said as I was about to walk out, but I stopped at the sound of her weak voice.

"No!...no can you p-please stay" she said in a low tone.

"Baby you need to rest"

"Please stay... Just until I fall asleep" she said, I really hate seeing her like this I really wanna fucking kill Helen.

"Alright" I said and then took off my shoes. I went over to the bed and climbed in.

"Hold me" I heard her whisper. I moved closer to her and wrapped her in my arms carefully so I wouldn't hurt her.

I laid there thinking, thinking about everything. From the first day I met her until now, before I met Lo I always said that I was never gonna be tied down. Now look at me, I'm married with three amazing kids, I never thought that this would be my life. But I definitely am happy, I wouldn't rather be here with anyone else but her. We been through so much in a small period of time and if I could do it all over again I wouldn't change anything, everything we been through made us who we are today. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world, she and our kids are my life.

Once I snapped out of my thoughts I heard her light snores.

"I love so much baby" I whispered to her and kissed her forehead. Instead of getting up and leaving her in here, I just laid there until I fell asleep myself. Things are gonna get better...soon.

~~~~~~~~~~
I've Been Lacking On The Updates 😩😩 I've Just Been Busy Sorry Y'all
As Long As I Have Ideas For This Story I Promise I'll Update Everyday ❤️
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE