Chapter 50

Trey

"Lourdes can't have you all to herself, mama wanna have some fun too" she said smirking.

Oh hell nah! She like 40 or 50 something.

"Aye man put yo damn clothes on, the fuck wrong with you?!" I said grabbing my phone. She got up and started walking towards me and started to move back.

"Come on Trey, what you doing with Lourdes young ass you need a experienced grown woman" she said biting her lip, I swear I'm gonna throw up.

"That's my wife and it's time for you to go now! You really tripping"

"Come on baby, let mama show you what it's like to be with a real woman" she said smirking and started to feel on herself.

"Fuck this" I said and then took off upstairs, I could hear her walking behind me.

I went into Apryl's room and brought her into the room with everyone else and locked the door behind me. I carefully laid her on the bed with Kingston and Lani trying not to wake them up.

"Come on baby she will never know" I heard Ms. Jose say while twisting the doorknob trying to get it open.

I took out my phone and dialed Lo's number.

"Hello?" She said answering the phone.

"Lo baby you gotta come back now! Yo mama tripping" I said.

"My mom? What's she doing there?"

"She came here looking for you and I told her you wasn't here and that she could wait for you, now she trying to get me to have sex with her, I locked myself in our room with the kids, baby you gotta come get yo moms she walking around the house naked, damn where yo step pops?"

"On my way" is all she said and then hung up. A couple seconds later I heard the front door close. I looked out the window and saw Ms. Jose run to her car and speed off.

I sighed in relief and walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs to lock the door.

Marisol

"That was too damn quick! You didn't do it! Did you?!" Mario yelled at me, he was waiting outside in the car while I was inside.

"No, he called Lourdes I had to go" I said as I stopped at a red light, and he smacked me.

"You dumb old bitch! That could've been my chance to get her!" He yelled and punched the dashboard.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that's what you were gonna do" I said and he clenched his jaw.

"Take us back to the house, you're a dumb useless bitch, I gotta make a phone call"

"Can I still get the stuff?" I asked, twitching a little bit.

"Bitch hell nah, you gonna take yo ass into that room and take yo old ass to sleep until I need you for something" he said and then took out his phone.

I just kept driving, sometimes I wonder if I should really be doing this. My husband left me because I chose coke over him and now I'm helping to harm my own daughter. I've been using coke for about a year and a half but it was just every once in a while, no one knew, but now I'm using it at least 4 times a day. I use it because it makes me feel good, I tried it one night at nightclub with a friend and I've been hooked on it ever since. I really don't wanna harm my daughter or possibly my grandchildren but she took the love of my life away from me and she deserves what's coming to her.

Lourdes

I busted through the front door of my home running up the stairs looking around the house, yelling.

"Where is she?!" I yelled looking in the bathroom and then I heard Trey call me.

"Baby!" He said and I jogged down the stairs and saw him standing in the kitchen smirking.

"Where she at Trey?"

"She left" he said and I squinted my eyes at him.

"Really Trey?" I said as I began to take off my shoes.

"What?"

"Really? Why would you lie on my mom to get me to come home?"

"What? I ain't lying she was really here running around naked, trying to get me to have sex with her" he said and I laughed.

"Really Trey? My mom is almost 50, you need to stop don't make up some dumb stuff about my mom, if you really wanted me here that bad all you had to do was say something, I'm gonna go check on the kids and take a shower and then I'll meet you in the guest room Mr. Neverson" I said smiling and then I kissed him and headed up the stairs.

My husband is out of his mind, I know he can do better that. I can't believe I actually believed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONMENT|VOTE|SHARE