Spellbinder's Wish (Loki x Male Ace!Reader) Pt 2

It was raining. Possibly more than usual. You trudged back to your own home that you were exiled from. Wrapping a dark green cloak around you, you knocked on the door. Luckily, it was your mother who opened it. "Hello, mom," you smiled. Your mother gasped and immediately hugged you. 

"What are you doing here?" your mother asked. "Your father is home and I don't think he'd want to-" 

"Boda? Who's at the door?" your father then walked in to see that it was you. "Oh, it's the runt." 

You cocked your head to one side and glared at him. "I need answers," you said. You promptly took your cloak off and revealed your blue hand. "I suppose you know something that I don't." 

Your father chuckled. "Aye, your true colors are beginning to show 'cause the magic is wearing off." He stepped closer. 

"What the hel do you mean," you growled. Your father only responded with a dark laugh. You promptly pushed him up against the wall with your blue hand. He only laughed as you saw the blue spread onto him and the blood red eyes pool into his iris. His height grew significantly and he pushed you off. 

"Now you see me, boy," your father snarled. "You're jotunn scum like me. Even your mother is," he said as she walked in. She nodded her head in guilt but wasn't in her Jotunn form. 

"But how? Heimdall would obviously have-"

"We have ways of deceiving Heimdall, just like what happened today during the coronation." 

"Was it you then?" you said with fake accusation. Of course you knew who actually ruined Thor's coronation, but you wanted to take the blame off of Loki. 

"Of course not," your father snapped. He began to pace around. "Why are you still here."

"I want to know how you've been able to live among Asgardians without being noticed." 

"It's an age old magic... The kind most Jotunns have forgotten or lack the gift." 

"And what is that?" 

"Shapeshifting, Your mother and I were the only two left, so Laufey sent us as spies to live in Asgard." He gave a dry laugh. "I'm surprised you turned out to be a runt though," he said. 

"And what is this magic that's starting to wear off..." 

"Simple. Your mother and I, acting Asgardian for so long made you look Asgardian... but only for a certain amount of time..." He paused. "You went to Jotunheim today, didn't you?" 

"That's none of your business," you snapped. You went and swung your cloak around you to leave. "I've heard enough," you said as you walked out and slammed the door. You teleported back to the castle in your bedroom and threw the cloak angrily. You yelled out in anger and slammed a chair onto the floor. You stormed out and walked to where Sif and the Warriors three were still chatting. "There's spies in the kingdom," you said through gritted teeth. 

"And why should we believe you?" Fandral asked.

"Because he's right," Heimdall's voice boomed as he walked in. "We've arrested your father but your mother will be safe," Heimdall said to you.

"How did you get them to confess?" Volstagg asked. 

"My father revealed himself to be the monster he always was," you spat. "A damned Jotunn," you said as you stormed off. You were so blind in rage that you crashed into Loki. You growled but realized it was him and softened your gaze.

"Sorry..." you mumbled. 

Loki looked visibly shaken and took your hand and guided you into his room. He sat down on his bed and began to weep. You walked up to him and embraced him. "What happened?" you asked.