Spellbinder's Wish (Loki x Male Ace!Reader) Pt 1

This was it. Today was Thor's coronation and you and Loki were honestly dreading it. It was only until recently that you had confessed to Loki about your love. A week ago if time worked that way. The halls were buzzing with einherjar and denizens. You hid in your room to avoid the mass of people, you didn't enjoy being around strangers after all. Dressing yourself in what seemed to be the finest armor, you stood rather proudly. "Admiring yourself, are we?" a deep voice teased. 

Instead of jumping like you would have in the past, you merely turned to face your lover. "Hi, Loki," you said, giving a loving smile. He reciprocated it and took your hand. 

"Come now, we have much to discuss," Loki said, as he dragged you out into the busy hall. You both had a rather casual and not very suspicious conversation, but really, you two were conversing in each others minds. 

"Do you think the plan will work?" your voice echoed in his mind.

"Don't worry, it will," he replied with pride. 

"Alright, but if it goes wrong... I'll take the blame." 

There was a hesitation in Loki's voice in your mind, "...Why?"

"I know how much this means to you and if you get in trouble, getting the throne will be hard." 

Loki looked at you with happiness. "Thank you, (y/n)," he hugged you tightly. You huffed in embarrassment and hugged him back.

"Your horns are so tall," you commented. "It makes me feel short." Loki laughed and patted your shoulder. The two of you dispersed and went their separate ways. You watched Loki walk off as you bumped into Sif. "Oh, sorry, Sif," you said. She only smiled at you and said it was fine. 

"Isn't this amazing though?" Sif started. "Thor, becoming the rightful king of Asgard." You cocked an eyebrow at her. 

"Rightful?" you inquired. 

"Of course you wouldn't understand, you've been around Loki more than Thor." 

"Loki needed a friend." 

She shrugged. "I suppose." 

You couldn't help but glare at her before walking forward. You had befriended Sif and the idiots three just to gain information, plus it was Loki's request that you did. So you had to silently fume and keep using a fake smile. They already thought you were great warrior, that's all they ever noticed. You noticed Loki walk out and take his place on the steps. You approached the bottom of the stairs, next to Frigga, she gave you a warm smile and you reciprocated it. The music began to play as Thor triumphantly walked down the hall with pride. He gave a hefty flip of his hammer and you had to restrain yourself from rolling your eyes.

"Thor Odinson, my heir, my first born," Odin began. Loki gave a small look of sadness before returning to his inscrutable state. "So long entrusted with the mighty hammer, Mjöllnir, forged in the heart of a dying star. Its power has no equal! As a weapon to destroy or as a tool to build. It is a fit companion for a king. I have defended Asgard, and the lives of the innocent across my realms in the time of the great beginning." 

"Do you swear to guard the nine realms?" Odin boomed.

"I swear," Thor responded.

"And do you swear to preserve the peace?"

"I swear," Thor repeated. 

"Do you swear to cast aside your selfish ambition and to pledge yourself only to the good of the realms?" Odin asked.

"I swear!" Thor yelled.

"Then on this day, I, Odin All-Father, proclaim you..." Odin hesitated. You restrained yourself from smirking.