Look for It (Loki x Male Reader)

"Loki, it's movie night, and it's my job to introduce you to the Disney classics," you said as you grabbed the bag of microwave popcorn and opening it, taking a couple kernels and popping them into your mouth before grabbing another and tossing it to Loki who caught it in his mouth.

"And what exactly are we watching?" Loki asked, he was taking the hair tie out of his hair, letting the black wavy hair flow onto his shoulders.

"The Jungle Book," you replied, hugging the popcorn bag in one arm and using it the other to take Loki's cool hand and lead him to the living room. You passed the popcorn to Loki who began picking at it as you put the movie in. "It's kinda old but again, it's a classic," you said.

"Who knew my boyfriend would be so interested in classic children's movies?" Loki smirked. You got up to sit with Loki and snuggled right up to him.

"Hey, Disney movies aren't just for kids," you huffed, giving Loki a playful punch in the shoulder. Loki couldn't help but chuckle and fell quiet as the movie started playing.

Needless to say, Loki enjoyed it, even if he was nitpicky about some certain things and you swore you heard him humming the 'Bare Necessities' as he went to take a shower before going to sleep.

----------------------------

"Loki, c'mon if you want the public to like you, you're gonna have to show up to the charity gala," Tony pestered, Loki groaning and rolling his eyes in response.

"I don't think that'll work in my favour, being forgiven for trying to take over the world is harder than you think, Stark," Loki sighed.

"Well, do an act or something, maybe they'll like that," Tony suggested. He patted Loki on the shoulder to which Loki started thinking. Maybe he will put on an act. The moment Loki got home, he asked you to accompany him to the charity gala.

"Be my date, (y/n)," Loki asked.

"I think you already know the answer," you chortled. "Why so last minute?"

"I wasn't planning on going but Stark persuaded me," Loki said, only half lying. "Plus I'd want my boyfriend to be there with me, it's a gala after all."

"Alright, well you've convinced me," you said sarcastically. "Although I already said yes." Loki let out a small chuckle before hugging you.

The night of the gala came, you dressing up in a colourful tuxedo. You hated how bland men's fashion looked after all. You wore a white flowery suit jacket, pink roses adorning the jacket and a black dress shirt and dress pants underneath. You were surprised to see Loki in traditional Asgardian formal wear, his arms covered in long blue sleeves that hung low to the ground as golden bands wrapped around his forearm up to his shoulders. His neck was exposed as a large golden ring hugged his collar, black strips of leather braided on the sides of his body, a blue silk like cloth covering his chest and back. His legs were covered with the same blue silk material and he gave a slight smirk as you were eyeing him up and down.

"You look incredibly overdressed," you lied, clearing your throat and giving a slight cough. Loki laughed as you exited your apartment and changed his attire through magic.

"I'm just joking, darling, I only wanted you to see me in that," Loki teased, his outfit was just a normal black suit jacket, a white dress shirt with a necktie and some black slacks. A gold and blue scarf hanging from the sides of his neck. Over all of it was a black trench coat, you realised the outfit was similar to what he was wearing in Stuttgart all those years ago. "Much better, now those mortals won't be giving me weird looks for wearing what I would actually wear to a gala." He sounded a little disappointed at the end and you offered your hand for him to take as you went down to the limousine that was waiting for you.