33

"I want to say goodbye," she said to herself, "But I want to leave today. Maybe I can go see her now."

With that thought she grabbed a sweater and ran outside to hail a cab. She asked them to take her to the venue the girls would be at all day.

When she arrived there were already fans from all over lined up. She was able to sneak to the back where Armando was standing guard. She was relieved knowing she wouldn't have to explain herself to the venue security.

When she tried to enter, Armando was there to block her.

"What's wrong? Why can't I go inside? You know I'm here with the girl," she said with a small, uneasy laugh.

He gave her a sad look, but quickly put on a stern face as some fans started to come to the back. In hopes of getting a glimpse of Fifth Harmony.

He quickly pulled Y/N to the side, "Y/N I'm so sorry to have to do this. You are a great young lady, but I have been instructed to not let anyone in until it's time for the show."

"Surely that didn't mean me," she assured. He shook his head solemnly, "Quite the opposite actually. It was the girls themselves who told me to keep you out."

Her heart fell as she tried to comprehend those words, "Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and even Ally? None of them want to see me?"

Armando shook his head, "No, I'm sorry Y/N. I'm going to need you to wait with the rest of the fans until it is time for the concert."

She kept a straight face as tears filed her eyes, "I understand Armando. You're just doing your job. But do me a favor will you?"

He nodded, urging her to go on.

"Tell Dinah I understand why she did what she did. I understand why she may never want to see me again, but also tell her I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being all she needed and all she deserved. Tell her I loved her, and always will," she managed to say with a quivering voice.

"I will."

She shook her head, "No. You have to promise me you'll tell her," she said as great voice began to crack, "Promise me."

At this time fans were growing suspicious and began to inch closer to the scene unraveling. Armando knew he wouldn't be able to contain so many wanting fans if they got any closer.

"I assume this means you won't be staying for the show, but you have my word. I promise I will tell her," he responded.

A single tear ran down her cheek as she smiled gratefully, "Thank you."

He gave her a reassuring smile, "You're welcome."

And with that she wiped her tear away and let him do his job. She silently slipped away and hailed a cab to return to the hotel.