10

Y/N and Dinah had called, texted, and video chatted each other continuously since the incident with the young Polynesian's family.

On this day, Y/N was getting ready for bed when Dinah called her.

"Hello?"

"Babe, guess what?!"

Y/N giggled a bit, "What is it Jane?"

"We get to come back to the states for a bit!"

"What about the world tour?"

"We won't miss any dates we'll just come back to America for a week or so, so we can perform at Wrestlemania. Then we'll fly back to finish up the world tour in England and France!"

"That's great baby. I'm so proud!"

"Thanks!"

There was a pause.

"Would you maybe want to come with me?"

"What?"

"Do you wanna come with me to Wrestlemania? We've got great seats and V.I.P passes because I got connections with The Rock. And you can fly over with my mom."

"Wait, wait, wait... You know The Rock? As in, like, Dwayne The Rock Johnson?"

"Yeah!"

"That's so cool!!!"

"So are you in?"

Y/N was about to happily agree, but remembered she had an interview with the dean to discuss further financial aid opportunities provided by the school. She would've used the money Dinah had given her, but she used that to make her family debt free.

"Gee, I'd really like to go Jane. But I have a really important meeting with the Dean that day..."

"Oh. That's cool."

Dinah sounded so disappointed! And that made Y/N feel terrible.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine babe. It's fine. I just wanted to see you in person again, that's all. College is way more important anyhow."

"That makes me feel even worse!"

"It's alright Y/N, I'll just visit you another time. Just promise me one thing?"

"Anything."

"Blow that Dean out of the water and ace that interview!"

Y/N giggled, "Will do Jane. I how your performance goes great too."

"Thanks babe. I'll let you go. It's gotta be hella late in Cali! Love you! Bye!"

"Bye."

A/n: Thanks for reading babes! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Love ya's!😘😍💖