23

"Alia, darling, I believe it's your turn to choose where we eat," Mr. Lemercier said. "Kei," Alia answered promptly. Her parents nodded their heads once and started to walk to their destination. (It wasn't far)

"So Y/N, right, Y/N?" Alia questioned. Y/N nodded causing Alia to smile. "So Y/N I must ask you what you use for your routine, because you look absolutely stunning," Alia pointed out. Y/N smiled in response and said, "Thank you," as they continued walking.

Dinah glared at Alia as she squeezed Y/N's hand tighter as she gave Y/N a quick peck on the lips.

"Awww! You guys are cute! Y/Ship/N for life!" A younger voice said from behind. The three young women turned to see Liliana fan girling heavily. Y/N and Dinah blushed while Alia chuckled. "You must forgive my sister, like I said she's a really big fan," she said.

Dinah laughed slightly, "It's fine. I think it's cute when fans freak out. It helps remind me how far I've come," she said smiling to Liliana.

"Offspring, and friends, we have arrived," Mrs. Lemercier announced. As everyone entered Y/N heard Dinah stifling back laughter. She chuckled an eyebrow curiously, "What's so funny?"

"Oh come on, offspring and friends, you can't tell me that wasn't funny. Like who says that?" Dinah replied. Y/N gave a disapproving look, "That's rude Jane. Be nice to the Lemercier's," Y/N scolded as she walked in behind the diplomatic French family. Dinah rolled her eyes and mocked Y/N in a high pitch tone, "That's rude Jane, be nice to the diplomatic French family Jane and their overly flirtatious daughter Jane."

Dinah begrudgingly followed the rest inside, where they sat at one long table. She took her seat with Y/N to her right and Liliana to her left. To the right of Y/N was Alia, making Dinah roll her eyes once again.

"So what brings you two here to France?" Alia asked. "Obviously to finish up the 727 Tour," Lili said. Y/N and Dinah nodded in confirmation. "Well that's cool," Alia replied.

Dinah really didn't feel like talking to Alia so she, reluctantly, let Y/N and Alia talk to each other. She decided to talk to Lili, a loving fan who just so happened to be related to someone she can't stand.

"So Lili, how long have you been a fan of me and the girls?" Dinah asked with a smile. Liliana lit up when Dinah spoke! "I've been a fan since you released Better Together!!! I heard Who Are You and I was hooked! You and the others sounded like angels! I absolutely could not get enough. And I just love Fifth Harmony so much!" Lili exclaimed causing Dinah to smile.

She loved when fans got overly excited because it showed she had a positive influence in someone's life. That somewhere out there, in different parts of the world, she made someone's life brighter.

She smiled widely and gave Liliana a hug, which she quickly reciprocated. "We love you too," Dinah said warmly. Lili hugged her tighter and smiled.

"Are you stealing my girls heart?" Y/N said with a slight laugh as her and others at the table were witnessing their interaction. Dinah and Lili laughed to as they separated. Then the waiter came and took their orders. The rest of the meal went fine, Dinah lost her jealousy and Alia was less flirty and everyone had a good time. It was like they all had been friends for a long time.

When it reached 3pm Dinah had to excuse her and Y/N because she had to get to rehearsals.

"It was lovely getting to talk, but I must get going. I have rehearsals in half a hour," Dinah said as she got up, "Babe?" She asked as she got up but Y/N didn't. Y/N pouted, "Can I stay and talk. I've been having some really interesting conversations. Did you know Alia can speak 10 different languages! French, English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Hindi, Latin, Russian, Chinese, and Tagalog. And little Luke here is mastering his 4th language and he's only 5. That's almost 1 language per every year of life!"

"Really? Are you sure?" Dinah asked. "Yeah, I mean if you needed someone to go with you to rehearsals I can come with, I'll catch up with the Lemercier's another time," Y/N stated. Dinah shook her head, "No, no. You can stay, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure Jane?" Y/N said with a look. "Positive," Dinah said with a forced smile on her face as she nodded, "Have fun babe, I'll see you back at the hotel," Dinah replied as her voice cracked with a hint of anger and gave Y/N a quick kiss.

As she was about to leave Liliana piped in, "Can I go with you? To rehearsals?"

Dinah turned around and looked towards Liliana's parents, "I mean sure, as long as your parents say it's ok."

The Lemercier's looked towards each other. "It's fine with us, she can stay the night with Lia at the hotel when you get back," Mr. Lemercier said. Lili smiled widely, "Really?! Yay!!!" Lili said as she got her stuff. Dinah smiled at her excitement, she reminded her of her little sister Kamila.

When she was ready they were all set. "OK we'll see you all later," Dinah said as her and Liliana waved goodbye.