31

At a quarter til midnight Y/N was pacing back and forth in her and Dinah's room as she waited for word of where on earth she could've gone.

After leaving the restaurant she searched as much of Paris as she could before she returned to the hotel and questioned the other girls of the whereabouts of Dinah. When no one knew of her location they sent a few guards to find her.

At ten til Dinah walked through the door of her room in an upset state.

"Where have you been?!" Y/N said as she ran up to Dinah and hugged her, "I've been worried sick! Do you have any idea what time it is?!"

"I am well aware of the time Y/N," she answered as she walked away from the embrace and sat on the bed. "We need to talk about what you saw tonight," Y/N said.

"I don't want to talk about what I saw. I don't want to talk about anything. I just want to go to sleep," she replied in a frustrated tone. Y/N shook her head, "No, we need to clear the air now. I don't want you to have the wrong idea. I don't want you mad at me."

"I AM MAD AT YOU!" Dinah yelled causing Y/N to step back a bit, "You ditched me at our date for some French go go girl. I do not like that woman. She is overly flirtatious and only ever with you! You prefer to hang out with her. You've spent a good majority of your time here with her! So how am I supposed to feel when she's holding your hand, kissing your cheek, looking at you in the way I look at you! It hurt me. You hurt me!"

Y/N scoffed, "Alia is just a friend. A very good friend in this foreign land Jane! She's helped me so much in these few days here. But she's not my girlfriend, you are! You have nothing to worry about."

Dinah laughed lowly, "You know who was the last person to tell me that?"

Y/N shook her head as she took Dinah's hand in hers and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Nela..."

Y/N let go of Dinah's hand and looked at her in astonishment, "Are you comparing me to your ex. Do you think I'd cheat on you the way he did? That I'm capable of doing such things! I'd never hurt you Jane."

Dinah stood up and glared at Y/N, "Too late for that now isn't it?"

Y/N looked up her, perplexed as to how things had gotten this far.

Dinah rolled her eyes, "I'm gonna go Y/N, perhaps find a different room."

At such words Y/N ran to the door and blocked it, "You're not leaving until we figure this out," she demanded.

Dinah eyed her down as she stepped closer, eventually pinning her to the door. She held her hands down as she stared her down, "I do what I want, is that understood?"

Y/N shook her head as she pushed Dinah off of her, much to the older girl's surprise. "You listen here-" she started. "NO! I'm done! I thought I was ready for a relationship again, but I'm not. I can't handle all of this, not again!" She yelled in frustration.

"All of this? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Do you actually think I'm cheating on you with Alia," she asked.

"It wouldn't be the first time someone has, and it won't be the last," Dinah sighed out.

"Stop comparing me to your exes!!! I'm not like them Dinah," she yelled, "Unlike them I love you! I love you Dinah Jane! Is that what you want to hear?"

Dinah looked up at her in shock, "What did you say?"

Y/N was on the verge of angry tears erupting in the middle of this argument, "I love you Dinah. I know it's taken me while to say it again, but you have to remember I've been in relationships too. I've been cheated on too! I had to know that the next person I said this to wasn't going to hurt me like I've been hurt before."

"And you thought I'd do something to hurt you? I was humiliated by my ex on a global scale. Pictures of him kissing some girl's ass spread like wildfire! Everyone knows about what happened. My shame and embarrassment lives on forever, but yours can die anytime it wants. Yet you are the hesitant one in our relationship! And I am the one who gave you my all, knowing my heart break could potentially be broadcasted around the globe, again! You have just said you loved me, you've just called me by name. I should be happy, but part of me knows this would never have happened without that hoe next door!" She ranted.

"Hoe? Alia has been nothing but kind since we met her. This argument is not her fault! It is yours, and how this night ends will be yours too!" Y/N warned.

Dinah wiped the tears from her face and proceeded to head for the door.

"Where are you going?" Y/N questioned.

"I can't stay in the same room as you right now. I'm getting another room," Dinah explained. Y/N sighed heavily, "Before you go, tell me, are we still together?"

"I don't want to feel as if I'm a last resort. And I don't want you to feel trapped and uncomfortable. I think it'd be best for the both of us if we take a break, maybe try again some other time," Dinah answered.

More tears started to fall down Y/N's face, "Dinah, please don't do this, I love you."

"I'm sorry," she said as she shut the door leaving her now ex-girlfriend alone as she cried herself to sleep.