Chapter 17

" Derek dear you are going to fuck me, good or that boy toy of yours dies aswell as his father then you" kate sings while spinning the wolfsbane laced knife around in her hands.

" p-please don't make me do this" I beg

She jumps forward and plunges the wolfsbane knife into my arm. I scream out in pain and she grabs me by my hair and throws me onto the bed but I'm too busy tending to the pain in my arm.

" take your clothes off NOW" she screams and I shake my head, she stabs me in the other arm and I cry out.

" DO IT" she yells and I nod the strip to my boxers. She grabs the knife and holds it to my throat. I feel it burning my skin so I lie back on the bed and tears stream down my eyes.

" awe bears crying " she coos then tied me to the bed

" please don't , don't do this " I beg

" stiles and the sheriff die " she threatens and I stop begging, i would lose my life for stiles.

She ties me to all four posts of the bed with wolfsbane laced rope. She strips out of her clothes and pulls my boxers down.

I start crying harder because all I could think of was stiles.she straddled my waist and sat down ......

-----

I shoot up in bed, sweating and crying. Stiles is instantly awake and rocking me back and forth in his arms.

" hey , hey baby what was it, was it kate?" He asks and I nod my head. I can't believe how soft I've become for stiles. I'm still the same scowling hard asshole to the pack but with stiles I'm not afraid to let it out. I cry into stiles' collar for a few minutes until I calm down and stiles looks me in the eyes.

" I need you to tel me what she did, exactly " he says and I nod again and start explaining.

-----------

By the time I've finished explaining stiles looks beyond enraged. He jumps out of the bed and pulls on some clothes. I jump up aswell and start putting clothes on and he raises an eyebrow.

" I'm coming with you " I say in a cold tone and he nods his head. We both head over to the window and jump out then run into the forest.

We find her very disgusting scent in the middle of the woods. We run for a few minutes before stiles slams his arm against my chest which stops me.

" shush" he says and holds a finger to his perfect lips. My eyes linger on his lips a second longer than they should in this situation but what can I say, he has a very nice mouth. He notices me staring and he raises and eyebrow. I just shrug.

We creep around a corner and I see kate and freeze. She's sat on her own in front of a fire. We came up with a plan on the way here so we start. I walk out into the clearing and stiles walks behind her.

She sees me and stands up

" he bear, you come back for more already" she says seductively and I almost throw up. Stiles walks in behind her and jumps on her back and she seems shocked . Stiles has her in a head lock and starts chocking her. He stops to the point where she is about to pass out then he throws her to the floor and straddles her.

" YOU REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, YOU RAPED MY MATE YOU SKANKY BITCH, YOUVE REALLY DONE YOURSELF IN ON RHIS ONE COS IM FONNA FUCKEN MURDER YOU" he screams and I just watch , so happy that she was about to get what she deserved. He pulled a knife out of his back pocket and she started crying and begging him to not kill her.