Chapter 16

Stiles POV

The school day passed in a blur. I got 3 detentions in the one day but if they think I'm actually gonna turn up, ha jokes on them.

The end of the day finally arrived and I walked outside expecting derek, except derek wasn't there. I sniffed the air wondering if he was late but I couldn't smell him any where. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and rung him.

After about the 20th ring it went to voicemail and I was starting to get worried and angry. I rung him two more times but got no answer. I saw Scott looking at me from the corner of my eye.

" dude could you give me a ride, dereks not showed up" I ask

" sure" he says and I jump on the back of his crappy old motorcycle. Nothing compared to mine if you ask me but what ever.

I was starting to get more pissed off at derek by the second. I can't believe he fucking ditched me.

When we arrived back at my house I jumped off the bike quickly and turned to Scott.

" thanks bro" I say and give him a clap on the back. He nods his head then takes off.
I was genuinely so pissed at derek I could break his arm.

I walk into the house and slam the door. I then kick my shoes off and storm up the stairs to my bedroom. When I get there I grab a picture off the wall and launch it to the other side of the room. I don't know why I'm so angry but I'm fucking pissed. The glass on the photo shatters and the photo falls out of the broken frame. I walk over to it and realise it was an old photo of the pack before I left, when everyone was happy. Even derek was slightly smiling in the photo which was rare back then.

Tears pour out of my eyes and I rip the picture into four. I fall to my knees and burst into fits of sobs. I wish life could be like what it was before I left, before the pack started to push me away, before the depression.

I sit on the floor crying for about 20 minutes, letting out everything I've been holding in for the last year. Mostly it was about Luca though. I missed him, so god damn fuckin much. I must've been too indulged in my cries because I didn't hear the window open and didn't know anyone was here until I felt arms circle around my shoulders and someone shushing me.

I stop crying when I realise it's derek. I lift my head slowly to meet his eye and he looks abit tense and smells of fear but I just give him a murderous look.

" where the fuck were you" I spit and he looks at the floor for a second until I catch a smell. I snap my head up and sniff the air, following the scent. It's a female scent and it's completely surrounding derek. I stand up and drag him up with me then run my nose all over him and yea I can also smell sex. The smell of female and sex all over derek enraged me. I got so angry and I stare at him.

" WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE THAT" I scream and he shrinks back at my voice but doesn't give me and answer, just whimpers

" ANSWER ME" I scream the loudest I can but he doesn't answer again.

" get the fuck out of my house and never come back" I whisper then derek swallows hard.
" no wait stiles I can explain" he rushes out

" save it" I whisper then jump out the window but he follows me. When I hit the ground I take off into the forest with derek on my trail. I run as fast as I can away from him but he catches up since I'm exhausted from the crying. He pounces on me and we fall to the floor so he's on top of me, pining me down. I struggle for a few minutes but give up when he doesn't let me go.

" please just leave me alone" I cry and tilt my head back so he doesn't see my face, only my neck.

" stiles let me explain!" He says softly