Chapter 5

Stiles PoV

"son are you going to enroll back at the school for your senior year?" My father asks me, if it weren't for my genius plan at killing my old pack I would say no but for my plan to work I need to be there. "Yes" I really really don't want to but I need to. "Good because I kinda already enrolled you" he said with slight hesitancy. "Right well then I'm off to bed, want to be well rested for my first day tomorrow, night" I walk to the stairs, up and into my old room. Nothing's changed. Still the same old stupid , idiotic stiles that used to be treated like shit. Well let's just say that I'm not putting up with that bullcrap anymore.

I walk into my old bathroom and Stare at my reflection in the mirror. I get really angry just thinking about the old me and I punch the mirror. Small shards of glass fall around my already healing hand. I pick one up and look at my reflection in it. I get an idea, even thought I know it's stupid and won't work, I bring the shard to my wrist and slowly drag it across. The fading but still familiar feeling takes place on my arm but it's gone as soon as it comes. Stupid hybrid powers, I really do miss being human but I won't let anyone know because that's just a weakness. I throw the shard in the sink and leave the room in a mess.

I look at the clock and see its 11:29 so I go to my so I set my alarm for 7am.  I pull my shirt and jeans off then slip into my old bed. I start thinking about how enjoyable tomorrow will be and I slip off into a peaceful slumber....

I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock so I rip it out of its socket and threw it across the room. I slowly stand up and stretch my body and I hear atleast 3 bones crack which I would be concerned about but I really don't need to be anymore with bein g a hybrid N'all.

As I enter the bathroom i remember the events of the night before but I just pass it off and walk to the shower.

I secretly love showers. The warm water running down my back just relaxes me and I forget about everything going wrong with my life. I pick up the shampoo and massage it into my head. After enjoying it for maybe a bit too long I rinse it out, wash my body and hop out the shower , parting a towel around my waist and walking into my room. I head to the closet that I had recently filled with my new style of clothes which is leather. I pick out my normal black skinny jeans, tight black muscle top, black army boots, black leather jacket, black beanie and finally black sun glasses. My dad is at work as I can tell by the note he left on the fridge telling me to just head to the school and to the principals office. As I grab my  keys I also grab an apple of the counter and head for the door.

Pulling up to the school site is something I was never wanting to do again.i grab my back pack off the passenger seat and sling one strap around one of my shoulders, leaving the other swaying with the slight wind. I can see everyone staring at me, even those who are out of my peripheral vision, as I walk to the double doors.
" omg who's that, he's so so so hot"
" who's the new hottie "
" I call dibs"
Are just some of the things ,which make me chuckle lowly, that I hear with my amazing hearing. I walk straight for the principals office and see a woman at the desk.

" hello who are you" the woman asked and anyone could see she's practically drooling over me.
" I'm the new student , stiles stilinski" I say with a smirk.
" you do know that we aren't allowed tattoos and piercings at the school" she says even though I can see she didn't want to.
" I'm sure we can make one exception can't we?" I say as I give her a look as if flirting with her even though I can think of many better things.
" y-y-yes" she stutters out as I wink at her. She hands me my timetable and tells me where my first lesson is. I head to the room and I'm the last one there. I look around and see Scott, Lydia , Isaac and some unfamiliar faces. I smirk at Scott but he doesn't recognise me which is good.
" hello class this is our new student, stiles so please help him around" i look back to Scott who looks gobsmacked and I smirk at him again. I take my seat 2 rows to the side of Scott as I look to Lydia and Isaac who have there full attention on me. I give them a wink and turn back to the lesson as I slunk back in my chair already bored of this.

Scotts PoV

That is stiles. That is stiles. That is stiles. I repeat I over and over yet my brain can't seem to wrap around the phrase. Me Lydia and Isaac are staring at him and he looks so different. He's covered , and I mean covered, in tattoos and piercings and he's wearing all black and leather and he is also buff af. More than me by far. The weird thing was I couldn't smell him. I turn back to the lesson and all these questions roll around my head like they're on a tape.

As the lesson ends me , Lydia and Isaac all ditch school and go straight to dereks to inform him.

As we pull into the loft I jump out of the car and travel up the stairs as fast as my legs will take me,which is fast, and I arrive at the big, metal door. I slide it open and run straight into the loft.
" DEREK!" I yelled as loud as possible and he comes bounding down the stairs, face completely filled with concern.
" stiles is back and he showed up at school except he's different, I couldn't smell him, he's covered with tattoos and piercings, he's more muscle then the 2 of us put together and he just smirked at us when we realised" I say out of breath. Derek's face changes from concern to confusion.
" you couldn't smell him? We're going to meet him now "Derek says and in a matter of seconds were all in dereks SUV (because he just had to get rid of his beautiful camero didn't he , ugh)

Derek pulls into the school and we take off thought the doors. I run to our next class and see stiles sat there looking done with life which I don't blame him. I run in and grab him by his jacket, hauling him out of the room.

" well isn't this a nice surprise " stiles says nonchalantly while smirking at all of us who surround him.