Chapter 14

Stiles POV

" come on stiles just tell us" Lydia says

" what was their name?" Scott asks

" was it a boy or a girl?" Isaac asks

" how old were they ?" Lydia asks again and I snap

" SHUT UP" i scream and everyone freezes. They all look at me.

" I said I don't want to talk about it" I say and Lydia huffs

" why what happened stiles, did they break your poor little heart and leave you like I used to reject you" she says bitchily and I push derek off me, stand up and growl at her while flashing my eyes.

" you do NOT get to talk about him in such a way, no he did not leave me he died because of me. HE TOOK A FUCKING BULLET TO THE HEAD FOR ME AND DIED IN MY FUCKING ARMS WHICH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GET THE PRIVILEGE TO TALK ABOUT AND GET OVER YOURSELF LYIDA MY LITTLE CRUSH ON YOU WAS JUST A CRUSH BUT NOW THE ONY THING I SEE WHEN I LOOK AT YOU IS A BITCH" I scream and freeze when I notice what I said. I can't believe I just told her.
Everything is silent

I walk over to the table and grab my bike helmet and was about to put it on when I felt arms wrap around my waist so I turn to face them and derek puts his head in my neck.

" I'm sorry" he whispers

" it's not you who needs to be" I say and glare at Lydia who looks ashamed. I hug derek back and try to push the thoughts out of my head. Lydia comes over and pats my arm. I pull away from derek.

" what" I hiss at her.

" I'm so so sorry , that was stupid and selfish of me" she says

" yes it was" I say

" please forgive me" she says

" whatever " I say and pull my leather jacket off. Lydia grabs my arm and starts tracing a tattoo.

" what do they all mean " she asks

" some of them have a meaning some don't " I say back. She turns my wrist over. That's where I got Luca name tattooed. She traces over the name Luca.

" who's Luca" she asks and I pull my arm away.

" him" I say then turn back and walk to the sofa. I sit down and start tracing his name with my thumb. Derek comes and sits next to me and pulls me into his side.

" stiles I'm sorry about this" he says and I just shake my head.

" I told you it's fine" I said then turn to him and smile. He smiles back and I get an idea. I pull him up by his hand.

" I'm going for a run , you comin ?" I ask him and he Shakes his head.

" I just need to talk to these guys quickly but I'll catch up" he says and I narrow my eyes but nod.

" okay" I say then run out the house and into the woods. I don't bother trying to listen in to their conversation because I honestly don't care what it's about. I sit on a rock about a mile out and stare at the name on my arm. I finally let the tears fall. I didn't dare cry in front of the pack because in meant to be strong now but I let the tears fall silently down my face and I stave his name. Luca was beautiful there was no denying that. He had gorgeous ocean blue eyes, very dark hair( almost black) tan skin and was quite muscly. He had an amazing personality, the nicest person I knew.

" I'm sorry , in so so sorry for everything, I should have just left you out of it all, you were just this amazing human that got caught up with the supernatural and that didn't end well. That bullet was meant for me not you and I was so fucking stupid to think you were safe. I'm sorry....... I love you" I put my head down and heard something behind me. I turned my head to see derek but I really didn't care. I just wiped my face and stared up at the sky.