CHAPTER 5- Rumplestiltskin

This chapter is dedicated to the person who has encouraged me a lot to write and has helped me, love you Zee❤

As soon as I heard his annoying voice, I turned to glare at the devil himself. Bilal!

He was standing about 6 feet away from me with a stupid smirk plastered on his evil face. He wore dark black jeans with a plain white T-shirt and a black jacket with a white pattern on
the sleeves. I don't know if this is a coincidence or he knew what I was wearing but we wore similar outfits. I wore dark black jeans with a plain white full sleeved T-shirt and a black scarf.

"After a whole 3 years and you still find me attractive huh?" when he said that, I realized I was looking at him all this time, I was actually glaring at him but of course the jerk took it the other way.

"If only closed minds came with closed mouths, I really thought the discipline school would do you some good and let your ego down to where it belongs". I answered rolling my eyes and turning away I yelled to everyone "guys, let's play some football and kick some arse". Ay and Aadil glared at me at the last word I said but I stayed focus on my mission, MISSION KICK THE JERKS ARSE!

(Trust me, I'm good at playing soccer but not very good at describing the game, though I love it so I'll just cut this part short)

We split into two teams, Me, Dil and Ay were together and Yazaan, Aahil and Bilal were together. Diya doesn't know how to play football, no matter how much we teach her she always says 'I hate this game, it's insane seeing 11 people running after 1 ball and kicking the poor thing'.

"Hey, let's name the teams" diya called out and we all turned to her with a blank expression. "What? When either of you wins, I have to announce which team is the winner. Okay let me name the teams; ummm Bilal's team will be the jaguars and Ay's team will be the lions, what say?" diya looked at us with expectation and I decided to reply.

"Lions? Good! Jaguars? Don't you mean jerks?"

And now it was my turn to be stared at, especially by the jerks aka the jaguars.

"Ay, I've never been a jerk to you" Aahil exclaimed

With a roll of my eye I replied, "I wonder who stole my mini superman statue and sold it for £20 to Zermeen, the person I dislike the most."

"Just because of that you title me with the jerks? I wonder who told Mr. James that I find his wife the most attractive person on earth and then got suspended for a whole month" he replied with a hint of anger.

I recalled that scene in my head and burst out laughing. We had a Math test and I wasn't ready for it like always. I wanted to do something to prevent the test and when I was thinking of a plan, Aahil came and sat by me; so I wrote a letter which said: 'Dear Mrs. Sweet Monica, you are the most beautiful and attractive person I've ever seen on earth. Such a shame you're already married, otherwise you'd be mine. Your sweet student, AAHIL.' And then I put the letter on Mr. Math's desk. To say he was furious would be an understatement. I swear if he was a werewolf, he would've changed into a wolf instantly after reading the letter.

"I wonder who..." I started but was cut off by the Bilal jerk.

"Oh can you both just shut up with the 'I wonder' game and let's play some real game here" he had a smirk on his face at the end of his sentence.

We all moved to our places and I jumped, raising my knees up to loosen my muscles, as the others were trying to do the same. Huh copy cats, but no one is gonna be able to do it so professionally like mwah! Ay asked me if I'm ready and I nodded with an evil smirk on my face.

I went forward and placed the football on the ground between me and the jerk.

While he was busy staring at my face with an unreadable expression, I took the moment to move forward and have the ball in my control leaving him confused and surprised. I saw Ay at the corner who was open and I passed the ball to him.