CHAPTER 4- Double trouble

Dedicated this chapter to the one who made me really happy with her comments. thank you so much❤

"Ay... you woke up?" hmmm that's the first question I've been asked by my brother Omar on a Sunday morning. My family has practically frozen and staring at me with wide eyes at the moment, due to shock I guess?

"Na-duh! Seriously people stop staring at me like I'm an animal at the zoo!" I rolled my eyes at their dramatic expressions.

My dad cleared his throat and picked his phone up from the table, "I totally have to save today's date. My daughter woke up WITHOUT pranking anyone and WITHOUT any drama and WITHOUT us having to scream our heads off at her on a SUNDAY morning!"

Everyone burst out laughing as I narrowed my eyes at them, took my cereal and stomped off to the living room.

"Seriously! What a family I have" I yelled for them to hear me.

Yasir was the first one to leave the kitchen and join me in the living room. He came and sat right next to me on the couch and handed me a glass of orange juice.

WHAT

THE

HELL!!!

"Okay I don't think its poison because you'd go to jail for that so what is it?" I questioned him making it clear that I suspected the OJ he just gave me. Don't blame me people! Yas hasn't spoken to me since the day he kicked me out and then he gives me a glass of my favorite juice?

"It's safe Ay, I swear I didn't add anything to it" he says with a smile. A smile? Okayyy! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

"I know, you might be wondering what's going on right?" Yas asked and I just nodded. "Ay I need to tell you something really important" he said in a really serious tone. I know he's a nerd and all but he is never this serious at home with us.

"You're making me scared Yas, what's wrong?" to be honest I was more than just scared! He was behaving all weird and serious.

"Ay... I ha-have... "He talked in such a low tone which made me more scared than I already was.

"What do you have Yas?" I questioned in a tone similar to his.

"I have... canc...."

Before he could even finish what he said I stood up and looked down at him, his head was hung low and he had a sad look on his face. "No" I whispered, which made him stand up and look at me.

"Yes... Ay I wanted to tell you this before but..." he said in the same low tone.

"Yas, how- when? No you can't. I-I-I you, no!" I stuttered coz I didn't know what was happening, how?

I felt Yasir's hands on my cheek and he was wiping away my tears. I didn't even know I was crying. I couldn't take it anymore and put my arms around my brother. I don't think I have ever cried so much in my life. All that was going on in my mind was 'this can't happen'. I held him so tight and continued crying so much.

Yas slowly let go of the hug and was now holding my hands in his. "You remember the day when I kicked you out a week ago and said 'this is how you react'?" he asked in a whisper which made me cry more than I already was.

I didn't think I had the capability of speaking so I just nodded in reply. My tears were still flowing when Yasir answered with a smirk, uh what, a smirk?

"Well this reaction is just so worth the wait" just as he said that I heard laughter around me. I turned to see my parents, Ay and Mar clutching their stomachs and laughing like there's no tomorrow. I turn back to look at Yas who was also laughing.