Chapter Twenty-One: The Concert

****Katniss' POV****

We're in the car on he way to the Tich concert and I still can't believe that I am actually going t meet my hero, my saviour.

I am driving eventhough we're in Peeta's car but he's going to drive home, I think that's a good idea because I have no idea how I'm going to be after the concert.

Everyday since Christmas I've got more and more excited about this day and now it's finally here!

I don't know what I'm going to be like when it comes to actually meeting her, I don't know what I'll say or if I'll even be able to say anything.

"You've got the bracelet right?"

"Yep, what is it with the bracelet thing anyway?"

"It's what her fans do, when they meet her they give her a bracelet, it's almost like a tradition." It's true, and she always has so many bracelets on because of people giving them to her, the one I've got her is special though, I got something written onto it, it wasn't too expensive but I wanted it to be different to what she usually gets and for it to actually mean something, especially as this could be my one and only chance to meet her.

Instead of it being like a normal bracelet it's actually a rubber wristband which is black and then in white swirly writing it says 'I rose above it all, little by little- Thankyou.' The writing is only small so that it would all fit on but you can still read what it says and the main reason I got it was so that she was reminded that she helped me and she has helped so many others over come their problems.

I pull up outside of the venue for the concert and see that there aren't many people here yet but we are pretty early and some people will have already gone in.

We walk into the building and have our tickets and VIP passes scanned and then go into the actual space where the performance will take place. I look towards the stage and see that it is standing space where me and Peeta are but that's better than sitting down because we can get closer to the stage.

There are more people already here than I first thought but I take Peeta's hand and pull him towards the stage until we are stood right near it with a row of people stood in front of us but we still have a perfect view of the stage.

We stand there for around 20 minutes just talking, and me thanking Peeta over and over again for buying me the tickets and coming here with me, then the support act comes on, he's pretty good but nothing compared to Tich.

Before I know it he has finished performing and we're cheering for him as he thanks us and then walks off stage.

Tich comes onto the stage shortly after he leaves it and I can't actually believe it's her she does a short introduction and then goes and sits down at her piano but she has to take off her heels before she sits down because it's set to the height of her when she has no heels on.

Tich is called Tich because she is so short, only around 5ft tall. Tich used to be a name people called her to take the mick out of her but she flipped it around and turned it into something positive because she started to see the funny side of it.

The first song she plays is 'Breathe in Breathe Out' and the beautiful thing is that as she sings it the room fills with people singing the song too and even I join in as I start to quietly sing I see Peeta turn towards me with a big smile across his face, "It's been so long since I heard you sing but your voice has gotten even more beautiful, I've missed hearing you sing but I've missed you more."

I don't know what to say in reply to that but I begin to blush and I smile back at him and I reach across to him and take his hand in mine, I squeeze his hand as a kind of thanks and then continue to sing along with everyone else but I barely even have to think of the lyrics as I know them off by heart.