Chapter Six: The Party

***Delly's POV***
"Just wear them!" Joanna all but screams at me.
"They are hodious!" I say back.
"Dell, try are only for while you are in the house. Then you can take them out." Katniss says. It was her plan so no use in arguing with her. I take the very ugly earrings that don't even look like earrings. They look like mixed corn and peas smashed up and shaped. (I'm sorry. That was dumb. But I'm tired!)
"And wear this." Annie hands me a hat. Not like a baseball hat, but it is pink so it's already better than the earrings.
"Is this really nessecary?" I ask.
"Yes." Finnick answers.
"Ugh!" I complain.
"Delly, we want to make sure we have this to laugh about for awhile." Gale says. The earrings are like small microphones and the hat will act as a camera.
"Are we bad people for doing this?"
"Hell no! Not after what that dick did to Katniss." I guess that's true. Peeta is a jerk. I look over at the clock and see we have 5 minutes until their party starts. I'm sure people are already there though. I stand, putting in the earrings and placing the hat on my head, and I stare at my white t shirt. We have to make this look at real as possible. We mix some ketchup with water, then we had food coloring to make it darker. I put it on my shirt, right in the center of my chest.
"Do you all think they will fall for it?" I ask them. They are all getting ready as well. Finnick and Annie will stay in the car, ready for us to get away. Katniss, Jo, and Gale all have on black. Black shoes, black pants, black shorts, black jackets. Even though it's not cold. Thy just don't want to e recognized. Kaniss holds a giant knife, Jo with an ax, and Gale will be starring in the windows and knocking on them. He is wearing a
Mask incase someone sees him. It's the one from a movie. The Purge I think. Anyways, everyone is pretty much ready.
"Yes it will work. They will all be tipsy by then so they won't understand anything except that people are trying to kill them." Finnick smiles.
"We are pretty evil aren't we?" Jo grins. I laugh a little.
"Come on. People are already there. You can hear them down the street."
"Yeah let's go." We all head outside, checking to make sure we have everything. I hold the knife that we covered in ketchup. I really hope this works. We drive the small distant to the house, and there are so many people. Then only thing I see in any window is some person. Drinking, talking, kissing. They have probably all had a few drinks by now so if say we are in the clear.
"Ready Delly?"
"Yeah." I get out of the car with Gale, Joanna, and Katniss. They run to different parts of the yard and I get myself ready. I hear a four note whistle. I wait. One, two, three whistles ring in my ear meaning they are ready. I don't understand why they choose me to do this. I haven't much acting experience. I guess I had better learn quickly. I put the knife inside of my shirt over the "blood" and I walk up the steps. I start banging on the door, hoping that they will hear me over the music. When that starts to fail, I scream at the top of my lungs. There is no way they can't hear me scream. I make tears form in my eyes, so it is more believable. I can
hear the music being turned down and I hear someone rushing towards the door. I lean against it. When it opens,
I fall inside to the floor.
"What is a Victor doing here?"
"Who invited Delly?"
"Kick her out."These are a few things I hear from many different people. the smell of spirits is high and I know these people May be past tipsy. I scream out again which stops the music completely. Everyone is looking at me. Someone rushes to my side and I see it's Peeta.
"Delly? Delly calm down. What happened?" He asks me. I keep breathing heavy so they believe me.
"Got... Stabbed... Many people... Dressed... In black... Knives chainsaws... Help." I say through short sharp breaths. I let out another short scream. I hear a knock on the window which means Gale is tapping. Everyone goes to the window, and I hear them all scream. They must see the others with their weapons. Everyone rushes towards the steps but stop when the lights go out. I hear banging all around the house. Peeta is trying to keep me awake and I pretend to pass out a few times.
"Delly, Hang in there. We will call the cops." He tells me.
"No... They'll... only get... angerier..." I warn because I can't have them actually call the police. He stands and goes to the kitchen, returning with a wash tag. Everyone stays by the steps while Clove makes her way towards us.
"Is she okay?" She asks. I hear the banging and the sound of the chainsaw motor start to die out. Everyone is still scared to death, shrieks and cries coming from their group. I have been keeping my camera trained on them because I see Cato on the ground crying. This is so funny that I'm shocked I haven't busted out laughing.
"I don't know I haven't seen her wound." Peeta answers Clove.
"Delly we are going to have to look at your chest." clove says reaching for my shirt. Oh no.
"No, don't." I say acting weak.
"Delly we have to." Peeta answers. He too goes for the bottom of my shirt.
"Wait." I say. "Back away a little. Plead. It's hard to breath." They listen. They back up just a bit, but giving me enough room. I jump up, pushing Clove and Peeta do they fall over.
"You have all been pranked!" I scream and I take off for the door. I hear a few people behind me, who must not have been drinking and actually understand what's going on, curse at me. I run out the front door and I see the back door if the car open and waiting for me. When I get into the car, Finnick takes off straight away while people from the party start to rush outside. I just out laughing, soon joined with everyone else.
"That was the best night of my life!" Joanna says. I nod in agreement.
"Vengeance is sweet." Katniss says. We drive back to her place.
"Do you want to watch the video?" Annie asks. Everyone nods. We rush into the living room, taking everything from the earrings and hat, plugging things into the tv and we watch. We see the house, and hear the four note whistle. And basically, I relive everything that just happened. But this time, I can laugh with my friends when we see Glimmer and Marvel run into each other and fall down. Katniss is right. Vengeance is sweet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long to update! May be awhile for another update!

Hey can y'all check out a story by @Nay_Rose110

I only started it today and it is great I love it! ^.^ so what did you all think of this chapter??? :)

And I'm sorry this chapter isn't the best, I wrote in my phone instead of laptop this time! Do anything grammatically incorrect can be planned on auto correct!

Again, so sorry it took so long!

~Hannah