Chapter Seven: Little By Little

3 days later. (The Monday after the party.)

----------------

Katniss' POV.

----------------

The video from the prank on Friday was put online as soon as we got back to mine, it's got over 10,000 views already and there's so much talk about it at school.

All of us Victors walk down the hallway and get high fives and fist bumps headed our way. It's pretty great.

Today has been pretty uneventful, gym was great, we did races and stuff like that and The victors beat the Careers in everything, it was just like more embarrassment for them and it was free entertainment for me.

Right now I am getting changed out of my gym clothes back into my jeans, plain black t-shirt and my Flyleaf hoodie.

Flyleaf are one of my favourite bands, they're a metal/ rock band and I went to see the earlier this year, me and Prim used to mess around, head banging to them and listening to them reminds me of the good memories I have, my favourite song is 'There for you', it's one of their softer, not particularly metal or rock songs, the lyrics are what I used to sing to Prim and they carry so much meaning now.

I'm into metal and rock music but I like some other music too, especially an artist called Tich, there's a reason behind that but only I know it.

I head out of the girls changing rooms where I'm met by Gale and Finnick, They both have smirks across their faces, "You'll never guess what?!"

"What Finnick?"

"All of our group have been called to Principle Abernathy's office about the prank."

I laugh a little, I can't wait to see how he's reacted to it, we're either in serious trouble or he'll have found it really funny.

Annie, Johanna and Delly join us and we casually walk to the Principle's office, we're in not hurry to get there, why should we be?

We knock on the door and get shouted at to enter, Haymitch, as he tells us to call him, is like he was last time, with a drink in his hand and his feet on the table, I take the seat opposite to him and I put my feet up as well, the others file into the room and surround me.

Haymitch has a straight face so I'm not sure which way this is going to go, "I've called you here so I can talk to you about this prank and the video of it.

Obviously I can't punish you because it was outside of school hours but I wanted to say," and then a huge grin spreads across his face and he gives us all a thumbs up, he looks directly at me,

"Nice thinking sweetheart."

I reply a little confused,

Thankyou."

He chuckles to himself,

"AAnd what was their reaction when you, you know, started knocking on the windows."

I smirk as I reply, "Well, they were pretty startled."

Delly snorts, "They were more than startled. Peeta was trying to get a look at my wound."

She raises her hands in the air and signs quotation marks in the air when she says 'wound'.

We all laugh for quite some time, Haymitch points to us all,

"Anyway, if anyone asks I have given you some big, highly serious and dramatic lecture about this." He takes a swig of his drink, "Anyway I have nothing else to say but you guys can hang out in here until the end of the day if you want. We'll just say it was a really detailed lecture."