"Why should I? It's the same thing over and over again. Your siblings are out to get you. You're in love with Eira but you're on the outs with her," Camille said. "I mean, why don't you just talk to her?"

"I don't remember asking for your advice," Klaus stated.

"Oh, really? So, of all the people in New Orleans, you choose someone with a masters in psychology to record your life story. You're over a thousand years old. Pretty damn sure you know how to type. The truth is, you compelled me to come here because you have no one else to talk to when Eira isn't around, and then you compel me to forget because you don't want anyone finding out about her," Camille explained. "How do you even have problems with her? It's clear that she's your every waking thought."

"Nothing would've happened if it wasn't for Elijah. He should've stayed daggered in a box," Klaus said bitterly and Camille had enough of the listening to the same thing.

She packed up her things and got up, "Your siblings are not the problem. You can't blame everything on them. You made some sort of mistake with Eira, obviously. It's your job to fix it."

Camille left and Klaus let her leave. Klaus had other matters to deal with, like the missing daggers. He figured Marcel had them, and Marcel was dodging him. Klaus figured he was up to something and he wanted to figure out what it was.

Rebekah was the one with the daggers, though. But she was scheming against Klaus with Marcel. Stefan told her it was bad idea and that it would only get her in trouble, but he let her do what she wanted. She was, after all, her own person and she could make her own choices.

So Rebekah was with Marcel during the day while Klaus went to interrogate Josh, his compelled vampire, but he wasn't compelled anymore because of Davina. Klaus told Josh to spy on Marcel to find out where the daggers were.

Rebekah was down in The Garden with Marcel, him showing her where Klaus would be locked up after they subdued him.

"Where are we gonna put Klaus? He needs to be away from all the others. We don't want him formulating descent. You know he has a knack with words, he could talk his way out of hell," Rebekah said.

"Yeah, I got a spot picked out for him in the back. Only person he's gonna be talking to in the next fifty-two years is himself," Marcel answered.

"Fifty-two?" Rebekah asked.

"One for each year that he kept you daggered in the 1800s," Marcel explained, trying to win Rebekah over.

"No, I see where this is going," Rebekah shook her head. "I am with Stefan, I'm staying with Stefan. The only reason I'm plotting Klaus's demise is because I don't want him to have any more hybrids."

"How is it exactly that he can make hybrids? You weren't very specific on that," Marcel tried to get information.

"That's being kept secret. That's the one thing I agree with Klaus on," Rebekah stated and Marcel sighed in disappointment that he didn't get her to spill how it was possible. He was also bitter that Rebekah was choosing Stefan.

Marcel and Rebekah went about the day, scheming. They fed Josh, who used to be compelled by Klaus, misinformation. Josh told Klaus about how Marcel was clearing out the compound at night for date, but really it was just a trap for Klaus.